How's this for a velodrome.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Marty Wallace, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. DRS

    DRS Guest

  2. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "Marty Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > A figure 8 velodrome!
    >
    > http://www.consolati.com/hpr/hpr.html
    >
    > Marty

    That is freaky.....Only last week I was daydreaming about how cool it would
    be to have a velodrome setup that had a clear plexiglass track with a 540
    degree left hand spiral at each end, with one obviously being up hill and
    the other down hill.....my daydream had the downhill one with much steeper
    banking than the uphill......I also pictured really close spectator seating
    that was nearly vertically arranged.........

    Ride On,

    Gags

  3. byron27

    byron27 New Member