Hows this GT?

personally I don't like mechanical disks....I'd much prefer to have hydraulic disks, or failing that would stick to vees.

Thats pretty nice, I would say it weighs about 32 pounds. I really dont mind the mechanical discs, they are cheaper then hydrolics and they have almost as much stopping power.

while your swithching over to hydraulic brakes I would put some bigger discs on also.
somthing like 6-8 inch rotors other than that it is a real nice bike especialy for the price. as far as being a trail bike i wouldent mind taking it up the hill you just might be "over cranked" on the way down.
all and all i would buy it if i needed another bike.

Ok, lets put some sense back into this. There is no need to replace the brakes. Mechs discs are really damn good and the deore's are some pretty sweet brakes, don't let the groupset fool you. 8" brakes? What the heck for. 6" rotors are fine for most applications. 8" if you need 8" stopping power chances are you need a better bike. Besides, a frame and fork that can accept such a large rotor is required. This bike should handle some trials use since the ruckus series is designed for some hard hittin.

Where can you get it online, please post a review when you get it I would love to hear how it rides.

Originally posted by Ghr7891
Where can you get it online, please post a review when you get it I would love to hear how it rides.

I will be getting it from a local bike shop, and I will post a review.