HPV advice needed.

In article <1hyvv8q.fsa23d1rp2w6eN%[email protected]>, Carol Hague
[email protected] says...

> The main reason it's not there is that I post to a number of groups and
> this one is the only one it would really be relevant to (although
> several of the others have had trike discussions on occasion).
>
> I'll try to remember to bung it in when I post here in future. I don't
> post all *that* much so it shouldn't be too hard to remember, even for a
> Carol Of Very Little Brain :)

Better newsreaders let you use a different sigfile for each group - I
thought MacSOUP was one of the better newsreaders. :)

Rob Morley <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <1hyvv8q.fsa23d1rp2w6eN%[email protected]>, Carol Hague
> [email protected] says...
>
> > The main reason it's not there is that I post to a number of groups and
> > this one is the only one it would really be relevant to (although
> > several of the others have had trike discussions on occasion).
> >
> > I'll try to remember to bung it in when I post here in future. I don't
> > post all *that* much so it shouldn't be too hard to remember, even for a
> > Carol Of Very Little Brain :)

> Better newsreaders let you use a different sigfile for each group - I
> thought MacSOUP was one of the better newsreaders. :)

In many respects it is. And I think you can set up different
"personalities" with different sigfiles, I just haven't done it :)

--
Carol
"The glassblower's cat is bompstable"

Rob Morley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Better newsreaders let you use a different sigfile for each group - I
> thought MacSOUP was one of the better newsreaders. :)

You are wrong. MacSOUP is the only newsreader worth using.

Cheers,
Luke

--
Lincoln City 0-2 Southend United (AET)
Swansea City 2-2 Southend United

In article <1hyw4s1.14e7vqnbydyn9N%
[email protected]>, Ekul Namsob
[email protected] says...
> Rob Morley <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Better newsreaders let you use a different sigfile for each group - I
> > thought MacSOUP was one of the better newsreaders. :)

> You are wrong. MacSOUP is the only newsreader worth using.

I guess I'll just have to install OS X on my PC then. :)