HPV-meet in Sweden

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Snuck over the water this Sunday to meet up with the southern branch of the swedish HPV-club, where
I'm also a member.

We met in Malmö outside the city library and hung out there for a while to let the public gawk at
the bikes. The off for a very short ride around the seaside before homing in on the coffee and cakes
at a nearby castle. Too bad really as the weather was great with sunshine and light wind and 6C or
so. Otherwise it was fun and there was quite a variety of bikes.
http://www.folkbildning.net/~jan-inge.ljungberg/hpvsydgrafik/februari03/

There will be a meet each month if any of my fellow danes here would like to accompany me next time.

Mikael

Mikael Seierup <[email protected]> wrote:
: Too bad really as the weather was great with sunshine and light wind and 6C or so. Otherwise it
: was fun and there was quite a variety of bikes.

Hmm I still miss my rides from last Fall when we had such lovely weather. Could even ride the bent
at that time (smooth slicks don't really cut it this time of the year...). And didn't have to brush
the snow off upon returning home.

: There will be a meet each month if any of my fellow danes here would like to accompany me
: next time.

Hmm... a minivacation in the sun? :->

I'm tempted. Do they have a online calendar? I could link to it from www.hpv-klub.dk - lets take
skåne back!