HPVelotechnik Wavey

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the kind comments on the Wavey I have for sale Simon! AND I have to set of parts,
standard and Large to address the one problem you identified, they BOTH are included in the new
500.00 price. Jim

Simon Kellett wrote:
> watsonglenn <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>I want to ride with friends and be able to keep up.
>
>
> The choice of bike would depend partly on how fast your friends are !!
>
>
>>Would the HPVelotechnik Wavey be a good choice.
>
>
> I would suggest only if your friends are gentle riders or you are fit enough to keep the
> Wavey going.
>
>
>>I saw one for sale for $600.00. I have tested an EZ and loved the feel but I wanted something a
>>bit faster. Any advice. I'm 6'0."
>
>
> The Wavey was the first bent I ever rode (I am living in Germany so it is a local machine for me).
> I only rode it round a cobbled courtyard but I had no problems riding it. It was easier to ride
> than the PDQ that I bought later. The problem for me was knees interfering with the handlebars (I
> am 6'1"). I could see no way of adjusting the bars, and the shop people were not very helpful. In
> the end I bought a PDQ mail-order.
>
> So if you thank the Wavey is for you, first get a test ride, or at least check that the handlebars
> are adjustable vertically (the one I rode was 3 or 4 years ago).
>
> In general I think the Wavey is a good bike, especially at the price, if you want a relaxed ride.
> And being a German bike things like luggage rack, lights, mudguards (fenders) are sorted out (and
> included in the price).
>
> Regards, Simon
>
> http://home.arcor.de/zoxed

Status
Not open for further replies.