HR monitor- recovery timer

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Charles Berista, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. My Heart Rate monitor has a recovery timer with upper and lower limits. Any thoughts on what are
    reasonable upper and lower limits?

    My max HR is 171 and my resting HR is 48.

    thanks charlie Member Help Community Leader

    Tags:

  2. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Charles Beristain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My Heart Rate monitor has a recovery timer with upper and lower limits. Any thoughts on what are
    > reasonable upper and lower limits?
    >
    > My max HR is 171 and my resting HR is 48.
    >
    > thanks charlie Member Help Community Leader

    Go to www.google.com and do a search for "heart rate", should get many hits and much information.

    Dashii