HRT alternative (As seen on ABC News) Progesterone Cream

Erika

Guest
Today women are demanding a safer solution for their
symptoms, and now there is Phytoprolief Natural Progesterone
Balancing Cream with 480mg USP natural progesterone and 7
natural phyto-estrogen herbs, a safe and natural alternative
to synthetic hormones.

Phytoprolief: Natural Progesterone Balancing Cream With
Herbs for: PMS Migraine Head Mood Swings Cramps Uterine
Fibroids Depression Osteoporosis Insomnia Fatigue Allergies
Memory Loss Breast Tenderness Fibrocystic Breast Breast
Cancer Risk Fluid Retention Hot Flashes Irregular Cycles

Inflammation Elevated Blood Pressure Acne Irregular
Menstrual Flow Bone Mass Depletion Thinning Hair Facial Hair
Unexplained Weight Gain

Functions of Natural Progesterone:

Converts stored fat to energy Balances Estrogen Prevents
endometrial cancer Restores proper cell oxygen levels
Reduces facial hair

testosterone Normalizes blood clotting Normalizes
blood sugar levels Prevents breast cancer Facilitates
thyroid hormone Maintains secretory endometrium Is a
natural diuretic

Assists to build bone and protects against osteoporosis

Arbonne's Balancing Creams are formulated to meet high
specifications. Both creams contain 480 mg progesterone per
ounce, are applied topically, and are conveniently packaged
in a metered pump. Each dose supplies 1/4 tsp. containing
the recommended 20 mg of progesterone. There's no confusing
and messy measuring!

Check out my website to see all natural products available.
It's www.keepmeyoung.myarbonne.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

NOTE: These products were proven to be worthless on the
women's menopause group years ago.

Kim
news:[email protected]...