HRT alternative (As seen on ABC News) Progesterone Cream

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Erika, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Erika

    Erika Guest

    Today women are demanding a safer solution for their
    symptoms, and now there is Phytoprolief Natural Progesterone
    Balancing Cream with 480mg USP natural progesterone and 7
    natural phyto-estrogen herbs, a safe and natural alternative
    to synthetic hormones.

    Phytoprolief: Natural Progesterone Balancing Cream With
    Herbs for: PMS Migraine Head Mood Swings Cramps Uterine
    Fibroids Depression Osteoporosis Insomnia Fatigue Allergies
    Memory Loss Breast Tenderness Fibrocystic Breast Breast
    Cancer Risk Fluid Retention Hot Flashes Irregular Cycles

    Inflammation Elevated Blood Pressure Acne Irregular
    Menstrual Flow Bone Mass Depletion Thinning Hair Facial Hair
    Unexplained Weight Gain

    Functions of Natural Progesterone:

    Converts stored fat to energy Balances Estrogen Prevents
    endometrial cancer Restores proper cell oxygen levels
    Reduces facial hair

    testosterone Normalizes blood clotting Normalizes
    blood sugar levels Prevents breast cancer Facilitates
    thyroid hormone Maintains secretory endometrium Is a
    natural diuretic

    Assists to build bone and protects against osteoporosis

    Arbonne's Balancing Creams are formulated to meet high
    specifications. Both creams contain 480 mg progesterone per
    ounce, are applied topically, and are conveniently packaged
    in a metered pump. Each dose supplies 1/4 tsp. containing
    the recommended 20 mg of progesterone. There's no confusing
    and messy measuring!

    Check out my website to see all natural products available.
    It's www.keepmeyoung.myarbonne.com

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    NOTE: These products were proven to be worthless on the
    women's menopause group years ago.

    Kim
    news:[email protected]...