HS33 Magura Brakes

John L

Guest
Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without having to part with an arm & a leg.

I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.

Cheers.

John L.

"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without having to part with an arm
> & a leg.
>
> I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.

The guys on www.austrials.com should be able to help you out.

HTH hippy

check EBay too.

Lot's for sale in Germany.

Hint. Do a search on Magura (or HS-33 and HS33). Lots will show up that cliam only to sell in
Europe, but many will be willing to post to Oz. Language can be a barrier.

I bought an HS11 from the US for AUS$50 delivered last year. Not as nice as HS33's (plastic handle,
larger diameter piston), but still a damn fine brake (at least compared o the crappy canti's that
were on it).

Doug.

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:05:59 GMT, John L <[email protected]> wrote:

>Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without having to part with an
>arm & a leg.
>
>I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.
>
>Cheers.
>
>John L.

By co-incidence, Groundzero just e-mailed me a flyer saying they have one set of white HS33 complete
for $NZ375 and a few sets in black for $NZ399. www.groundzero.co.nz.

I've bought stuff off them in the past with no problems.

Nick

"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without having to part with an arm
> & a leg.

Another coincidence, I did a sesarch & found the Ground Zero Magura prices. I only require a front
brake & they don't want to split a set (can't blame them for that), but Phantom Cycles are willing
to sell me a front brake.

Thans for your replies.

John L.