hsquared

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Jul 4, 2005.

  1. why the hell did no one tell me hsquared was a girlie? you *know* how
    I loves girlies. 'twas unspeakably cruel of you to hide her from me.

    hsquared, i loves you. don't let these ninnies put you off me. i am
    adorable. marry me, or at least abuse me.

    btw, i take it you are blond, green eyed, skinny, and tolerably cute.
    if not, go away and leave me be.

    roger.

    Tags:

  2. Another boner for a transvestite, eh Roger? Don't you remember that
    "Priscilla/Peter" incident awhile back? You'll never learn.

  3. don't listen to the beast, heather. he lusts after me too.

    you lack subtlety, wobbot, 'tis your greatest failing. why, with a
    touch of finesse, you could have been president.

    roger.

  4. >don't listen to the beast, heather.>

    Or "Harry"??

    >he lusts after me too.>

    No Heather/Harry, I already had him, along with half the perverts on
    usenet. Ever smell a used, wet dishrag? Uh huh.

    >you lack subtlety, wobbot, 'tis your greatest failing.>

    The above isn't subtle enough?

    >why, with a touch of finesse, you could have been president.>

    No, nobody in america would vote for me, my IQ is in the three-digit
    range, to be president in "redneck america" you have to be in the 2
    digit category.

  5. >you *know* how
    I loves girlies. 'twas unspeakably cruel of you to hide her from me.>

    Or incredibly perceptive...

  6. h squared

    h squared Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > btw, i take it you are blond, green eyed, skinny, and tolerably cute.
    > if not, go away and leave me be.

    yer a tiny bit greedy, if i may be rude.. you came here for attention
    and i gave you some, even bothering to find a little something about
    you. (and it was amusing that in his enumeration of rec.running
    participants, donovan left out a blonde, if you look at things from my
    side of it ;)

    but i'm no girlie, sorry sorry (although i am a woman). just the fact
    that i've been posting to usenet for years and years is proof that i'm
    as calloused (or i suppose, as dumb) as they come. i shan't go away, but
    i'll leave you be like you ask :)

  7. On 2005-07-04, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    > don't listen to the beast, heather. he lusts after me too.
    >
    > you lack subtlety, wobbot, 'tis your greatest failing. why, with a
    > touch of finesse, you could have been president.

    Then perhaps we should be greatful for his lack of it.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  8. >yer a tiny bit greedy

    but if you don't ask, you don't get

    >you came here for attention

    actually, no. i have other motives.

    >and i gave you some

    unrequested and unrequired, but i thank you anyway.

    >but i'm no girlie,

    'sok. how old? i have an upper limit of 39 years of age for g/f's

    >i shan't go away

    never for a moment thought you would.

    >i'll leave you be like you ask :)

    ok :)

    roger.

  9. h squared

    h squared Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >>yer a tiny bit greedy

    > but if you don't ask, you don't get

    lol, don't worry, i thought it was funny, wasn't meaning to scold (well,
    ok, a little).

    > unrequested and unrequired, but i thank you anyway.

    oh dear, now you're being gracious in the face of an unfair appraisal-
    that will definitely shut me up.

    >>but i'm no girlie,

    > 'sok. how old?

    standard reply of course-old enough.

    bye,
    hh

  10. hmm, smart *and* dismissive. i have my work cut out.

    roger.

  11. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

  12. True Grit

    True Grit Guest

    >H, you're not rude but he is more needy than greedy.

    Nobody knows what's "needy" more than our resident DF.

  13. Roger ~
    Beware, if s/he charges, by the hour,

  14. Roger ~
    Check your local NJ laws, too.

  15. h squared

    h squared Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > dismissive.

    no, i usually enjoy reading your posts, etc, just keeping you from
    wasting your time is all ;)

    (and i shouldn't have replied to donovan in the first place, i know, i
    know, sorry, but it made me laugh and i had a moment of weakness)

    hh