http://www.bicycles.de/eng/?

Bob Flemming

Guest
Does anybody know what's happned to the 'Engish' page of the German site? I was about to order
another Nexus hub dynamo, and discovered it missing.

If it's gone for good then I guess it's time to borrow a German-English dictionary from the
library :)

thanks

bob

Bob Flemming wrote:
> Does anybody know what's happned to the 'Engish' page of the German site? I was about to order
> another Nexus hub dynamo, and discovered it missing.
>
> If it's gone for good then I guess it's time to borrow a German-English dictionary from the
> library :)

No need, load the page into Google's translation service.

Bob Flemming [email protected] said:

>Does anybody know what's happned to the 'Engish' page of the German site? I was about to order
>another Nexus hub dynamo, and discovered it missing.
>
>If it's gone for good then I guess it's time to borrow a German-English dictionary from the
>library :)

Come on, it's not that hard ...

From the main page, 'Online shop' is a pretty obvious link, then all you need to know is that Suche
is Search. If you really want to be smart, then Nabendynamo will find what you're after ...

John

SabineUK <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Bob Flemming [email protected] said:
>

> >Does anybody know what's happned to the 'Engish' page of the German site? I was about to order
> >another Nexus hub dynamo, and discovered it missing.
> >
> >If it's gone for good then I guess it's time to borrow a German-English dictionary from the
> >library :)
>
> Come on, it's not that hard ...
>
> From the main page, 'Online shop' is a pretty obvious link, then all you need to know is that
> Suche is Search. If you really want to be smart, then Nabendynamo will find what you're after ...

Having gone to the online shop, if you then change "Sprache=ger" to "Sprache=eng" in the URL and hit
return, it all comes up in English, just like it used to

On Sun, 25 May 2003 21:14:11 +0100, Richard Bates did issue forth:

> Did all Halfords branches have a clearance on Saturday, or was it just my local one?

Popped into Halfords in Swansea today (looking for a bit of car, I'm ashamed to say) and walked out
with a £14 Park pedal spanner for £7.

Huw "Anybody want a pedal taken off?" Pritchard