UK and Europe · Public discussion

http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/

Started by MartinM · · Last activity · 1 post · 469 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 September 2004
Last activity
15 September 2004
Original author
MartinM
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
469
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Arthur Clune said:

    blackbat <[email hidden]> wrote:

    : Yup, been to the shop in brixton - a unit in shakespeare rd


    industrial

    Quoted message said:

    : estate. If you saw summat you liked on the site at a good price and
    : test rode it elsewhere I'm sure you could buy from them with
    : confidence.

    As I've said before about this, you could test ride it elsewhere and


    then

    Quoted message said:

    buy from a box shifter, but only if you are an [censored].

    I have to say I was taken by discount bicycles ad in which they state
    that you can have it cheaper if it is in a box, but they would
    recommend having it built. At this end of the market it's quite
    possible (as I did with a kids bike from ToysRUs) to get it home and
    find out it's welded up wrong. You pays yer money.....

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.