http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sharon & Jack, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. I can't get this to work on my system. Any suggestions what
    I'm doing wrong? TIA Sharon

    Tags:

  2. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    What exactly is the problem? Will it just not open at all,
    or are you having other problems? The program downloads
    automatically, all you have to do is double click the icon
    and a small box should pop up where you can input the
    calories, fat and fiber content of foods. Maybe you should
    try deleting what you currently have on your computer and
    downloading again?

    I'm also unsure if this is just a windows based program, or
    if it will work (or not) on Mac's.

    Joyce