hub gear bikes. wots aboot?

PiledHigher said:
I anticipate you'll look like this!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46435249@N00/?saved=1

ee gads! the resemblance is extraordinary :D

good show. what!

now, pass me my rifle, the peasants are revolting!!!

"yes, i know. PUUULLLLL"

( peasant gets thrown across vista out of catapult and the king blows him out of the sky like a clay-pidgeon. - Mel Brooks. History of the World)

flyingdutch wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
>
>>I anticipate you'll look like this!
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/46435249@N00/?saved=1

> ee gads! the resemblance is extraordinary :D
>
> good show. what!
>
> now, pass me my rifle, the peasants are revolting!!!
>
> "yes, i know. PUUULLLLL"

Er. That would be shotgun.

Clay pigeon with a rifle. truly scarey.

flyingdutch said:
ee gads! the resemblance is extraordinary :D

good show. what!

now, pass me my rifle, the peasants are revolting!!!

"yes, i know. PUUULLLLL"

( peasant gets thrown across vista out of catapult and the king blows him out of the sky like a clay-pidgeon. - Mel Brooks. History of the World)

Seems like you won't be the only Flying DUtchman: - See the Taurus horoscope!
http://www.theonion.com/horoscopes/index.php?issue=4127