hub/rim recommendations?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I need a new 700c front wheel for my tourer and wondered if anyone can recommend a good quality,
    bullet proof, hub, rim, spoke combination and a wheel builder either in Birmingham or who does
    mail order.

    BTW the bike is Shimano free and I wouldn't mind keeping it that way if poss.

    Thanks Dave

    Tags:

  2. Andy Smith

    Andy Smith Guest

    I can't recommend a particular wheel/rim, but the guy at Dorridge Cycles in Dorridge, near Solihull
    is a fantastic wheelbuilder.

    Try him on 01564 779996.

    Andy