hub/rim recommendations?

Dave

Guest
I need a new 700c front wheel for my tourer and wondered if anyone can recommend a good quality,
bullet proof, hub, rim, spoke combination and a wheel builder either in Birmingham or who does
mail order.

BTW the bike is Shimano free and I wouldn't mind keeping it that way if poss.

Thanks Dave

I can't recommend a particular wheel/rim, but the guy at Dorridge Cycles in Dorridge, near Solihull
is a fantastic wheelbuilder.

Try him on 01564 779996.

Andy