Hucking vs Jumping

Destroy

Guest
Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.

Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
some sort?

> Destroy scribbled :
> > Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
> >
> > Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
> > some sort?
>
> hucking is when you are picking huckleberries:
> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/ID/berries3.jpg

Even though I am too chicken to try a two foot drop, I am now a hardcore huckster!
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!

--
Cameron

Penny S. wrote:
> Destroy scribbled :
>
>>Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
>>
>>Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
>>some sort?
>

> hucking is when you are picking huckleberries:
> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/ID/berries3.jpg

Close. Rog Buchanan touched on it with one of his posts. IIRC "hucking" has something to do with
landing upside down in berry bushes. Possibly while wearing shorts patched with duct tape...

Kathleen

Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
>
> Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
> some sort?

Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.

JD

On 5 Aug 2003 23:55:18 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>
>JD

????WTF????

Bill(perplexed)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

JD wrote:
> Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
>>
>>Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
>>some sort?
>

> Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.

No, that would "chucking" or "horking".

Kathleen

> On 5 Aug 2003 23:55:18 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>

> >Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
> >
> >JD
>

> ????WTF????
>
> Bill(perplexed)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
> is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

http://www.pbase.com/image/2736713

Peacock in flight = Boring 2 JD

HTH

Mike

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> JD wrote:
> > Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> >>Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
> >>
> >>Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
> >>some sort?
> >

> > Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>
> No, that would "chucking" or "horking".
>
> Kathleen

I thought it was "hurl"

P.

Penny S. wrote:
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>JD wrote:
>>
>>>Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:<[email protected]>...

>>>Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>>
>>No, that would "chucking" or "horking".
>>
>>Kathleen
>>

> I thought it was "hurl"

Another synonym, although "hurl" is descriptive of the act itself, while "hork" describes the
accompanying sound effects.

Kathleen

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
> > Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>Keep seeing this term in the mags - hucking.
> >>
> >>Is hucking where you drop off a ledge and jumping is where you get air via a natural ramp of
> >>some sort?
> >

> > Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>
> No, that would "chucking" or "horking".

Could it be what is done with a loogie then?

JD

JD wrote:

> Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>JD wrote:

>>>Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>>
>>No, that would "chucking" or "horking".
>

> Could it be what is done with a loogie then?

Theoretically.

Kathleen

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:50:08 -0600, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > http://www.pbase.com/image/2736713
> > >
> > > Peacock in flight = Boring 2 JD
> >
> > Nope, a technicolour yawn is a beautiful euphumism for vomiting.
> >

> Or the liquid laugh, hurling, etc...
>
> Matt

. . .throwin' the groceries, unswallowing your lunch. . .

--
J'm Sm'th To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes ..-.-

On 6 Aug 2003 11:45:25 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> JD wrote:
>> > Destroy <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:<[email protected]>...

>> > Hucking is akin to a technicolor yawn.
>>
>> No, that would "chucking" or "horking".
>
>Could it be what is done with a loogie then?
>
>JD
no, that would be "hock" , oe "hawk" a loogie, depending on which side of the country your
posting from.....

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On 6 Aug 2003 11:45:25 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> >Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >> JD wrote:
<snip>

> >Could it be what is done with a loogie then?
> >
> >JD
> no, that would be "hock" , oe "hawk" a loogie, depending on which side of the country your posting
> from.....

Seems like a hork could be one of those mis-fired hocks that ends up dangling from your shoulder...

Matt

J'm Sm'th wrote:

>>>Nope, a technicolour yawn is a beautiful euphumism for vomiting.
>>>

>>Or the liquid laugh, hurling, etc...
>>

> . .throwin' the groceries, unswallowing your lunch. . .

Parking the leopard, saying hello to god on the big white telephone...