Road Cycling · Public discussion

Huffy 10 Speed Daytona apt

Started by RUKind · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,265 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 December 2003
Last activity
16 December 2003
Original author
RUKind
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,265
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Good morning, I recently bought a Huffy 10 Speed Daytona apt" bike at a garage sale. I took it to a
    bike shop to have a new chain and a tune-up.

    I sent an e-mail to Huffy asking about specifications on the bike and the only info. they could tell
    me was that it is a 1978 year, Model number 27880

    Anybody have any specs? Thanks in advance

  2. It's not too likely you'll run down any real specs on that bike; even when it was produced, the so-
    called "specs" probably said something like-

    Steel frame Ashtabula cranks Forged fork 26" wheels 10-speed gear system

    What sort of information were you looking for? Perhaps Ron Hardin will chime in...

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles www.ChainReaction.com

    "RUKind" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good morning, I recently bought a Huffy 10 Speed Daytona apt" bike at a garage sale. I took it to
    a bike shop to have a new chain and a tune-up.

    I sent an e-mail to Huffy asking about specifications on the bike and the only info. they could
    tell me was that it is a 1978 year, Model number 27880

    Anybody have any specs? Thanks in advance

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.