Huge clearout list

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Connell, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. All prices include UK postage, photos of anything on request:

    Dura Ace 8spd 170mm chainset. Brought NOS and ridden for 200 miles. Virtually mint. Newer style
    (looks like hollowtech). £70

    Dura Ace 8spd F.Mech, braze-on type, hardly used and as new. £20

    Front and Rear 105 brake calipers, hardly used with loads of life left in the pads. Newest
    style. £20.

    Campagnolo Super Leggeri pedals, replacement end-cap on one but good condition. £25

    Pianni rims on Hope Ti hubs with bladed DT spokes, alloy nipples, built by Pete Matthews. Come with
    skewers and tires and tubes. Just trued. *Road wheels* £125

    Crystal Designs Bad Fingers canti levers, about 100g/pr and really nicely CNC machined. Unused but
    slightly scratched in my parts box £10

    Deda 1" 130mm quill stem, alloy, light use. £10

    Icon 31.6m post, black £10ono

    SRP USA alloy crank bolts, silver, unused and still in packaging. £4

    Campagnolo 52T Record chainring. Aluminium, light use. £5

    Pr Hutchinson Ultralight Butyl inner tubes, 700 x 18-23, 53mm presta. Brought in error,
    still boxed. £4

    Pair size L goat leather fingerless track mitts, knitted backs. Never worn £3

    Fox Vanilla shock, needs some TLC, c 157mm eye-eye. £5 plus postage

    Hutchinson 26 x 1" slick, with tube. Mounted but never used. £8

    Red Ging chain device, light use. £4

    DMR 5-arm 22T steel bash ring. Unused £5

    DMR 28.6mm twin-bolt seat collar, black, unused. £2

    Tags:

  2. Maso

    Maso Guest

    Have you got a Dura Ace 8 speed Front 32 hole hub ? Tony