Human Rights Start On Bikes

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Reid2, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Reid2

Reid2 Member

cleared because the content was not...content /img/vbsmilies/smilies/redface.gif

Tags:

2. Reid2

Reid2 Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMuOM8tMBUI

http://freewrights.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=13
    ((KILLER COKE MIAMI KOPS))

3. Reid2

Reid2 Member

From: " Reid Welch" <[email protected]> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Reply-To: <[email protected]> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] To: <[email protected]> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Subject: Frank? Help save me from killer Miami cops? I graduated from Gables High,class of 72 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Date: Sat 04/16/11 01:36 PM [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Attachments Name Type Save View Part 1 text/html document.write('Save') Save reid long ago.jpg image/jpeg document.write('Save') Save document.write('View') View Please see your Facebook "friend requests"?

I just wrote a few minutes ago, pleading for your friendship.

Am not a prankster. Am about to die by cops, very likely, please see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMuOM8tMBUI

and my forum, if it remains visible,

http://freewrights.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=2da692831cf7008413a9edc24108d354

I denounced Miami cops, and also the monstrous founder of the FBI.

Am hated for blowing the whistle on drug-thug cops. Have survived arrests, a near-fatal beating,

but they are likely to get me soon, as they do not know how to silence me, Frank.

Help? Thank you....

I am Reid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ_TCBftYNw
    ((am a writer and amateur talent, now about lost to life))

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReidWelch
    ((my former life))

http://www.youtube.com/user/ampdavolts#p/u/12/tMuOM8tMBUI
    ((am to die soon, pretty surely))

Help?

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
    Attachment: document.write('Save')Save document.write('View')View Name: reid long ago.jpg Type: image/jpeg [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Was that ever a bunch of nonsense films. I think you should change to profession or hobby because a documentary film maker your not!!

5. Reid2

Reid2 Member

Am sorry. That was a pretty sorry, messy set of postings.

However, Froze, the question remains:

how would you deal with being beaten on the head, to die, by a cop, while you were handcuffed behind?

((and that is just a part of the pattern incited when I complained of criminal cops here in Miami))

I need not beat this dead topic any more. I did not die. I hope you never anger a cop.

6. Reid2

Reid2 Member

"You have become a REAL problem to us, Welch.

I am personally gonna see to it that you never get an even break.

In fact, I am gonna see to it that you do harrrrrrrrd time."

A Miami cop, berating me after I survived Linares' beating.

7. Reid2

Reid2 Member

Please, Froze and others,

the blue text, and all below, is non-fiction,

http://freewrights.freeforums.org/post10193.html#p10193

love to all,

r.

8. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

If I die by the hands of a cop I would handle it just fine, I would be dead, I can't handle it any other way! If a cop attacked me for no reason then he's the one who going to have the problem even if I am handcuffed. But no cop is going to attack me or you for no reason, so lets get real here. If you comply to their demands and treat them respect you won't have problems. And in my youth I've actually angered a few cops, and one cop I threatened him and asked him to remove his badge so I could "legally" go take him on without the prison time, I even asked him to meet me someplace after his shift was over and we could go at it then. In both cases the cops were acting like jerks, and that one was horrid. It took a lot to get me to that point but eventually I got there and I was in his face instead of him in mine. The one cop I threatened, his partner was there and he turned in that cop for what happened, I wasn't going to follow up on it since I really didn't care, but the cop was fired after I got a visit from the police chief of the town I was living in. Was I scared? I was too amp up in the moment to be scared. But I got an official apology from the department after the investigation was over and the creep was fired. Even the chief said he would have been going after him too!

9. Reid2

Reid2 Member

Froze, I am a little bit upset by the loss, and I am delighted by the return of my bike.
    The cop visit of a few hours ago re-terrorized me, recalling earlier visits which were NOT friendly.

I have to leave this thread. You said, that if a cop beat you, they would be the one with a problem.
    Well, sir, try resisting a beating while you are handcuffed behind, laying, panting for help, on a hard bench seat of a
    nearly sealed, shut-off, abandoned, MPD cruiser. Linares left me baking in the closed car, to go off and chat with his female partner at the car parked thirty feet behind.
    You cannot match a cop if your hands are cuffed, as mine were cuffed behind. I kicked out a window with bare, 54 year old feet. I was dying and desperate. I do not die easy.

No lawyer will help you either, if you are a Miami cop victim. It is always a, "He said-she said", and our cops never err or mar. Right.

People, do I look like a liar or creep? Come on, now...

self, January 1998, only forty three years old then...

10. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

You think it's bad here? Try living in some other country like Mexico, anywhere in South Amercia, Russia, China etc and see how you like it in those places. In any country you have bad cops, but overall in America most cops are good cops and they have a very difficult job to do. But in large cities like NY, Chicago, Miami, you have cops getting paid to be quiet due to the power of the criminals. And of course in Miami your going to find Cuban Americans as cops so they can speak the lingo and share a heritage so they can effectively communicate with all the Cubans living there.

Drugs are coming into America by all sorts of methods including subs.

But I don't see the point of your video, it shows nothing but the drug problem in Miami.

Of course there is a degree abuse by cops, so what? Personally I think a lot of these people that get abused by cops deserve it!! In Fort Wayne Indiana we had a man that arrested for raping a 5 year old girl and killing her. They had his fingerprints, they had his DNA on her, they had the van that he did it in which was in his name and they had witnesses that saw him grab the girl and throw her into the van. That case cost the Allen county residents 2.3 million dollars for him to fight it!!! Personally I think the cops should have killed him then make up a story that he resisted arrest and they had no choice. 2.3 million dollars spent by the Allen county taxpayers to defend a guilty person? And this kind of money is spent nation wide by all major cities on a daily basis...and then we wonder why the cities and counties and states are bankrupt. Cop abuse in that type of situation bad? Not in my book, I say go for it and kill the creep(s) in the process. How's that for being humane? Well where was the creeps humanity when he attacked the girl? Oh but we're suppose to protect the creep; problem with todays world is that the creeps get more protection then the victims do!! We let creeps out of prison all the time where they go out and do it again..oh but he's a poor soul, a product of his environment, he's just misunderstood, he's need rehab then he'll be fine. Once a creep always a creep...kill them and kill them fast to break the cycle.

11. Reid2

Reid2 Member

So, you think I deserved to be beaten while cuffed, by a cop.

So, you think I was doing drugs when I made and offered that theremin video above.

So, that's about that. I give up to you. Beat me like a dead dog, Froze. I am helpless.

So, you liken me to a child molester, for resisting physical and mental cop abuse.

So, this is the USA, right? I volunteered and joined and served in the military at eighteen.
    Am not a slacker or user or liar. I think I will now go buy a pack of cigarettes and figure out a way to pay a reward to the thief if not you.

12. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I never said you deserved a beating, I said creeps did and do deserve beatings. Nor did I say you do drugs, nor did I say you were a child molester. ?You read a lot into my post that was never intended to be likened to you...do you always take things so personally? And if you were a dead dog then I might beat you since your already dead it won't matter to you!! I hope you have a sense of humor.

But you haven't showed any videos of your beating, all we heard is what you say, your films you show prove nothing even closely related to you or your problem, so why are you bothering? To prove you don't look or talk like a creep? Would you even know what a child molester acts like and looks like? no you wouldn't and these films don't prove your a good or a bad guy.

13. Reid2

Reid2 Member

It is not easy being a queen, Froze...

Froze? How would I make video of the beating?
    I was surprised and captured and then horrified.

THE NINTH FLOOR, how to get there:
    http://freewrights.freeforums.org/the-horrors-of-the-ninth-floor-and-more-t2036.html
    "As I filled the tank of my yellow car over there..."

My name is Reid Welch

14. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I'm tired. I don't understand the point to your videos. Are you just showcasing your work? Because it means nothing about what you've been jaw jacking about with your abuse from Miami PD. I may be going out on a limb here, especially since I don't know you, but I think your a tad weird. I would also venture to say the abuse you got "might" have been initiated by something you did...IF the beating you described actually happened at all. As far as I can determine from your inability to answer questions without taking a totally unrelated direction. Then you show the last video about some robber who was a punk that could have killed the gas station attendant who needed to be beaten by the cops and you make a point to point that out as if to say the cops are being inhumane...give me a break. The punk ass probably tried to take them on in some way and got what he deserved, I hope he gets beat in jail too. Then I noticed that you had no problems with the Miami Pd when they came out, and they didn't recognize you. Usually sir when a cops beat a "innocent" man the whole department is very aware of who the individual was, and yet it was just business as usual for you and them. I'm sorry, but I think your making all of that beating stuff up, your's and maybe even the robber's beating since I noticed it was just your notes not a news agency note.

So what's your agenda? You just hate cops?

15. Reid2

Reid2 Member

Froze, you are trolling me.

That is a rather terrible thing you say about the robber. He paid for his crime already. I helped save the life of Drano, the victim, by causing the robber to give up the chase-
    down of Drano. If I show video and state facts and you say, in effect, "you are a liar or fabricator", well, that's that, and you show your true stripes.

And I am a cop beating survivor. That is that. You have not debunked any of my arguments, that I do not lie.

I do not lie. Show me a lie, a real lie? Who are you, anyway, huh? I have a real name and situation here.

Thank you for letting this thread go. It's done. All the people and situations I've mentioned are real and can be verified.

The ONLY situation that I cannot "prove", is the actual beating of my head by Linares and the pressure point move he applied instantly afterwards.

However, EVERY other assertion I've made can be easily proved. Mark King Leban, the pot-smoking Circuit Court judge, is a former pal.

Marc "David" Sarnoff, Commissioner of Miami is my old pal: I am the FIRST buddy he made when he came to Miami.

These are just two of dozens of "inconvenient" facts. Crack pipe sales are allowed by Federal judges. Miami cops stand by the sales counter

while the girl with the wonderful breasts sells crack pipe "pens" for five dollars and fifty cents. Want to write a letter with a glass ballpoint pen?

And there we are.

I have no video of the Linares beating. My hands were cuffed, you see?

But, when I was not cuffed, I was able to get video of a crack pipe sale while cops loitered nearby.

The video is non-scripted, in sequence, not edited, and simply shows part of a pattern. Cops regulate cocaine sales in Miami.

Hello, Marc. I miss you.

Froze? Forums here and in other places, such as You Tube, and my own former forum, FreeWrights,

recognize that cop abuse and corrupt politicians and judges and so on, make life unfair for most humans on earth.

This is not just a Miami problem. Crooks are to stand down and quit hurting innocents, and even people like Clifton, the contrite robber.

Judge not...you know, this thread would be wiped out, and could be wiped out from existence, if the managers here felt it were at all untrue.

It is all true. I swear, and I weep....

My father's nickname from infancy, was Judge. He was no judge of men. Neither shall I....
    http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9244/screenshot214lk3.jpg

http://www.archive.org/details/WWII_News_19450506_Drew_Pearson

16. Reid2

Reid2 Member

Dear Clifton,

you are not likely to read this, but, let me say for the record and for the world,

you, on the run, stared into my eyes. You told me, wordlessly,

"Oh, Lord, I am sorry, forgive me!"

You are forgiven, Clifton. I am not your Lord. I am a witness and you are beloved and forgiven.

____________________________________________________________________________________

If I am a mere witness, who am I to forgive Clifton?

Well, Clifton considered to kill me, as he tried to get Drano, too.

He considered these things, but then he gave up those ideas. He realized that

sin is in the mien

Reid

PS:
    Please Google or search-term, "sin is in the mien", and you all will see that again I made an original thought-expression.
    Those five words have never been uttered before. Why not?

17. Not Sure

Not Sure New Member

I guess; as long as It stays on It's soap box.