Myrl Carlene, Jeffcoat, BIS member and head of WIS ...
With corporate backed filth like you and Andy who go to the lengths
you have gone in your futile attempts to get me out of your way ...
including your disgusting fantasies that I am a cocaine addiction ...
with Schaezler's harassment of the IRS trying to get our non profit
status revoked (you all failed, tho your Mentor, Nidiffer is claiming
victory) ...
and Andy's employment with Dow funded CEI and now corporate lobbying
group, NFIB ...
lined up together ... not to mention Martha Murdock already
threatening me with her and Schaezler's attorney, Rich Laminack ...
There are many people who watch this board who have extreme concern
that you have no bottom to what you will do on your collective mission
to get me out of your way.
I have friends around the world who keep an eye on me and want me to
go completely underground because of your connections with Barrett ...
the more he loses in court ... the more vicious you all become.
You can explain it all away and have Andy tell the world how
victimized YOU were while "ignoring me" ... but you fools fool only
yourself and other fools.
His public congratulations to himself on what a fine job you all did
on his "I Ignore Ilena" Farce ... omits this fact about you. Instead
of ignoring ... you sent lie filled, filthy missives to posters on
this board after signing your name along with failure, former
President of Inamed Patrick J O'leary ...
I will post proof of this below.
I have spent the last 3 years of my life in court defending myself
against the plaintiffs in this SLAPP suit ... and you are joined with
their assaults and harassments of me on Usenet.
Dow CHemical is one of the funders of ACSH
Steve Barrett is an "advisor" for them ...
He receives money from them to write on matters important to the women
I love ... women with breast implants AND MCS ... and I find it
appaling what he publishes on this matter.
It is discussed on this page, one of my declarations in the case I won
against him:
www.humanticsfoundation.com/quack-supp.html
So to you, Myrl ... and Andy and Martha and the rest of you signed on
Andy's Posse ...
www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
Your leader, corporate lobbyist / PR flack Andrew M. Langer is
threatening me ... given me a "drop dead" date ...
What is his threat?
I know with whom Barrett and Polevoy are connected ...
and those who know and love me fear that those of you who would go to
the lengths and depths and breadths that you do to defame and libel me
.... would stop at nothing.
When an internet spokesman for Perle, Bush and their illegal and
immoral war gives me 20 days to do his bidding ... what is his threat
when it doesn't happen?
Another lawsuit?
If not, what is his threat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This thread was posted on behalf of Myrl Jeffcoat's sending emails to
posters ... while taking bows for being a proud member of the "I
Ignore Ilena" farce:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=9713e020.0401140328.5f6fcf88%40posting.google.com&rnum=10&prev=/groups%3Fnum%3D100%26hl%3Den%26lr%3Dlang_en%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26scoring%3Dd%26as_drrb%3Db%26q%3Drogene%2Bgroup%253Aalt.support.breast-implant%26btnG%3DSearch%26as_mind%3D12%26as_minm%3D3%26as_miny%3D2003%26as_maxd%3D30%26as_maxm%3D12%26as_maxy%3D2004
From: Rogene ([email hidden])
Subject: I find this very troubling
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 2004-01-13 22:06:14 PST
I received a series of ugly messages today from a woman who regularly
participates on this board. The fact that this woman signed the New
Years Resolution, doesn't mean that she's going to leave Ilena alone.
She made a series of allegations about me and told me her opinion of
Ilena. Apparently she considers Ilena the devil incarnate!. . . She
suggested that, because I refuse to join the Bash-Ilena club, I am
staying with an abusive spouse or abusing my children!!! . . . She
called Ilena a psychopath. Does she
realize that accusations like these can be dangerous?
She was upset that I thanked Ilena for her work and didn't list all
the other women . . . What I said was: "Thanks to everyone who has
participated so hard for so long! . . . No single person could have
done it alone!
Without strong women like Ilena and Diana Zuckerman, Inamed would be
cheering now!" She said that women were complaining (to her) that they
had been neglected . . .
To anyone who feels overlooked, I'm sorry if you feel neglected . . .
I KNOW it took everyone! . . . Including Ilena!
Ilena continues to refer people seeking support to those who might be
able to help - just as she has for years! Many of those she helped
have stayed
around to campaign against implants or provide support themselves.
The fact that I'm not here to bash anyone (including Ilena) doesn't
make me anyone's puppet (as was alleged) . . . Nor make me a wicked
person! . . .
If I find anyone's posts repeatedly offensive, I block that poster. .
.. .
So, if someone wants to call me names, it's doubtful that I'll notice!
I'm sorry to see that this board has been trashed to the point of
uselessness. Believe it or not, this board is NOT Breast Implant
Central.
There are many other groups connecting and supporting each other. . .
Kathi has tried very hard to keep this board positive . . . But, for
whatever reason, there are people who are devoting their lives to
trashing Ilena . . .
Personally, I don't like to see Ilena fight back, but I'm not in her
shoes!
That she's stayed here after all these years of name-calling proves,
to me, that she's one tough, dedicated lady!
I could care less about how the Humantics organization was formed, or
who started it. I don't care what Dr. Zaffuto did. . . I don't care
if women who need support are strippers or hookers. . . I don't
consider this board a testing platform for moral turpitude. The ONLY
thing I am concerned about is the fact that nobody deserves to buy a
product in good faith and have their health stolen from them! The
manufacturer's agents can post whatever junk they want . . . But they
can't make a safe breast implant!
I'm wondering how many others have received this kind of trash from
women who consider themselves "supporters"? . . . I want to encourage
anyone who receives one of these poison pen letters to consider the
source, and decide for themselves.
Rogene