Humble?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Smoke, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    The "humble" Jesus said that he was:

    "greater than the temple" (Matt 12:6), "greater than Jonah" (Matthew 12:41) "greater than Solomon"
    (Matthew 12:42). He appeared to suffer from a dictator's "paranoia" when he said, "He that is not
    with me is against me" (Matthew 12:30).

    --
    Smoke "Never lick a steak knife".

    Tags:

  2. Smoke wrote:

    > The "humble" Jesus said that he was:
    >
    > "greater than the temple" (Matt 12:6), "greater than Jonah" (Matthew 12:41) "greater than Solomon"
    > (Matthew 12:42). He appeared to suffer from a dictator's "paranoia" when he said, "He that is not
    > with me is against me" (Matthew 12:30).
    >
    > --
    > Smoke "Never lick a steak knife".

    You may complain to His Father if you chose :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T13943F77

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  3. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Smoke wrote:
    >
    > > The "humble" Jesus said that he was:
    > >
    > > "greater than the temple" (Matt 12:6), "greater than Jonah" (Matthew 12:41) "greater than
    > > Solomon" (Matthew 12:42). He appeared to suffer from a dictator's "paranoia" when he said, "He
    > > that is not with me is against me" (Matthew 12:30).
    > >
    > > --
    > > Smoke "Never lick a steak knife".
    >
    > You may complain to His Father if you chose :)

    Not allowed to.

  4. Smoke wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Smoke wrote:
    > >
    > > > The "humble" Jesus said that he was:
    > > >
    > > > "greater than the temple" (Matt 12:6), "greater than Jonah" (Matthew 12:41) "greater than
    > > > Solomon" (Matthew 12:42). He appeared to suffer from a dictator's "paranoia" when he said, "He
    > > > that is not with me is against me" (Matthew 12:30).
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Smoke "Never lick a steak knife".
    > >
    > > You may complain to His Father if you chose :)
    >
    > Not allowed to.

    You already have.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T13943F77

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  5. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Smoke wrote:
    >
    > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > You may complain to His Father if you chose :)
    > >
    > > Not allowed to.
    >
    > You already have.

    "You may complain to His Father IF YOU CHOSE :)"

    No I haven't.

    > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    >
    > ** Who is the humblest person in the universe? http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557
    >
    > What is all this about? http://makeashorterlink.com/?T13943F77
    >
    > Is this spam? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  6. Balsey

    Balsey Guest

    Oh no , now he thinks he is God
    Balsey

  7. Smoke wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Smoke wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Not allowed to.
    > >
    > > You already have.
    >
    > "You may complain to His Father IF YOU CHOSE :)"
    >
    > No I haven't.

    He knows what we are all thinking.

    He is omniscient.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T13943F77

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  8. On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:03:50 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >He knows what we are all thinking.

    Then you really *do* have a problem, Chung.

    So what were you thinking when you filed that false police report about me and made false
    accusations about me to the Georgia Medical Board:

    a. The Jew deserves it for killing Christ?
    b. The Jew has some nerve checking out my credentials and finding out I lied to the AMA?
    c. The nerve of that Jew to come on to this Christian board and ask that we respect each others'
    right to pray in our own way?

    A, B, or C - Chung - He knows what you are thinking ... and He is not amused.

    You have lied, Chung. And you have violated God's Commandment not to bear false witness against
    your neighbor.

    You are a lousy example of what it means to be Christian.

    smn

  9. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Smoke wrote:
    >
    > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > You already have.
    > >
    > > "You may complain to His Father IF YOU CHOSE :)"
    > >
    > > No I haven't.
    >
    > He knows what we are all thinking.
    >
    > He is omniscient.

    Still not allowed to. Stay on topic Andrew, (Humble?).