Hummer bikes

[email protected] says...
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Jeep bike a bit too heavy for you? Too many alloys? Try the new Hummer bike!
> > >
> > > A mere 29lbs*, the Hummer folds up so you can, um, fold it up if you want to. Only 5 alloys!
> > > This gives a alloy to price ratio of $149.80!
> > >
> > > One can be yours now for only 749 of your US Dollar! Don't delay! Call today!
> > >
> > > http://www.homegymcentral.com/pages/montague/hummer.aspx#
> > >
> > > * - may not be actual weight.
> >
> > I can't believe I'm saying this, but it really isn't that bad a deal! One would think the name
> > alone would jack the price up to $1500 or so...
> >
> > Bill "ran into a friend at Performance Sunday who had a brand-new H2 hogging up the lot. Thing
> > was friggin' HUGE" S.
>
> It's 'only' $750 because it's not a real Humvee. If it was, it would weigh 300 pounds, have
> downhill tires, no big chainring, and, as a result, require an unnecessarily vast amount of food
> and energy bars to ride on the sidewalk. /s

Insurance would be $18,000 a year also.
--
_________________________

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Military Spec. Aluminum 7005 Series Front and Rear Triangle... WTF makes
> it
> > military spec. And whose military are we talking about, if its Canada's military this
> bike
> > will never make it out of the box.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> It will if they intend to drop them on people from a great height.
> --
> Westie

New type of bomber is it? If its the US military they will probably drop them on us Brits. Good job
they don't weigh much then.

Twohat (because two heads are better than one)

"Twohat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Military Spec. Aluminum 7005 Series Front and Rear Triangle... WTF
makes
> > it
> > > military spec. And whose military are we talking about, if its Canada's military this
> > bike
> > > will never make it out of the box.
> > >
> > > Dave
> > >

> > It will if they intend to drop them on people from a great height.
> > --
> > Westie
> >

> New type of bomber is it? If its the US military they will probably drop them on us Brits. Good
> job they don't weigh much then.
>
> Twohat (because two heads are better than one)

Speaking of Brits, have you heard this one:

London 1944: Not much has changed! The train was very crowded, so the American soldier walked the
length of the train, looking for an empty seat.

The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged French lady and was
being used by her little dog. The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"

The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such
a rude class of people. Can't you see my Little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end
of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.

Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."

The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted,"You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also
arrogant. Imagine!"

The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the
window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.

The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.

An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem
to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You
drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong ***** out
the window."

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:E%[email protected]...

> "Twohat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> makes
> > > it
> > > bike

> > > It will if they intend to drop them on people from a great height.
> > > --
> > > Westie
> > >

> > New type of bomber is it? If its the US military they will probably drop them on us Brits. Good
> > job they don't weigh much then.
> >
> > Twohat (because two heads are better than one)
> >

> Speaking of Brits, have you heard this one:
>
> London 1944: Not much has changed! The train was very crowded, so the American soldier walked the
> length of the train, looking for an empty
seat.

> The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged French lady and was
> being used by her little dog. The war
weary
> soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"
>
> The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are
> such a rude class of people. Can't you see my
Little
> Fifi is using that seat?"
>
> The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the
> end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.
>
> Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."
>
> The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted,"You Americans! Not only
are
> you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"
>
> The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the
> window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.
>
> The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.
>
> An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir,
you
> Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the
> wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the
> wrong ***** out the window."

Nice.

Bill "faster than Wheeler (this once)" S.

Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:E%[email protected]...

> An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir,
you
> Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the
> wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the
> wrong ***** out the window."

Shaun aRe