humor for the day

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
>
> > I once spat on a recumbent rider who sidled up next to me unnoticed.
> > Really! It wasn't because he was about to pass me. I plopped a loog
> > right on the top of his head. He was actually pretty cool about it,
> > considering. I tend to be one of the irritatingly friendly/chatty guys
> > when on the road.

> What I wouldn't give to see a video of that! LOL
>
> Bill "OK, maybe not more than fiddy sense" S.

I'm telling you, those recumbent guys are a different breed. I spend
inordinate time with cranky roadies, and this guy pedaled on with a
"Hey, **** happens" 'tude.
/s

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> Scott Gordo wrote:
>>
>>> I once spat on a recumbent rider who sidled up next to me unnoticed.
>>> Really! It wasn't because he was about to pass me. I plopped a loog
>>> right on the top of his head. He was actually pretty cool about it,
>>> considering. I tend to be one of the irritatingly friendly/chatty
>>> guys when on the road.

>> What I wouldn't give to see a video of that! LOL
>>
>> Bill "OK, maybe not more than fiddy sense" S.

> I'm telling you, those recumbent guys are a different breed. I spend
> inordinate time with cranky roadies, and this guy pedaled on with a
> "Hey, **** happens" 'tude.
> /s

When it dried he prolly tried to smoke it.

/b

JD wrote:

> unless they are a dirt roadie who rides only smooth trails.

Hehehehe...I like that. The "dirt roadies" around here also like to
straighten out all the twists and turns in the singletrack.

Mike

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
> > Bill Sornson wrote:

> >> What I wouldn't give to see a video of that! LOL
> >>
> >> Bill "OK, maybe not more than fiddy sense" S.

> > I'm telling you, those recumbent guys are a different breed. I spend
> > inordinate time with cranky roadies, and this guy pedaled on with a
> > "Hey, **** happens" 'tude.
> > /s

> When it dried he prolly tried to smoke it.
>
> /b

Whatever. I'm just glad he didn't use his torpedo-like profile to
scuttle my battleship.

Scott "Ramming speeeeeed!" Gordo