humor me

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joshua Goldberg

If someone had an Aluminium Disc Brake System (mechanical) which included the Disc/Clincher and
Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the specs equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below the
Deore cost. New system and warrantee. Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller
"contributed" $10.00 of the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around
downtown Toronto by some worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me). I'll have my website up again
by Feb.01 and I'll have pics and a spec. sheet of the Disc System, plus they'll be on one of my
trikes (pics up also by Feb.01).

I need to get an idea whether there is enuff interest in the bent community for these Brakes, I'd
hate to order in a container full and no one wants them and then I'd have to sell them to DF owners.

If someone had an Aluminium Disc Brake System (mechanical) which included the Disc/Clincher and
Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the specs equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below the
Deore cost. New system and warrantee. Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller
"contributed" $10.00 of the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around
downtown Toronto by some worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me). I'll have my website up again
by Feb.01 and I'll have pics and a spec. sheet of the Disc System, plus they'll be on one of my
trikes (pics up also by Feb.01).

I need to get an idea whether there is enuff interest in the bent community for these Brakes, I'd
hate to order in a container full and no one wants them and then I'd have to sell them to DF owners.

Interested:) What kind of coin are we talking?

Joe Mitrovic Brantford

Joshua Goldberg wrote: snip
> I need to get an idea whether there is enuff interest in the bent community for these Brakes,
> I'd hate to order in a container full and no one wants them and then I'd have to sell them to
> DF owners.

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<_q6W9.9381$%[email protected]>...
> If someone had an Aluminium Disc Brake System (mechanical) which included the Disc/Clincher and
> Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the specs equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below
> the Deore cost. New system and warrantee. Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller
> "contributed" $10.00 of the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around
> downtown Toronto by some worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me). I'll have my website up again
> by Feb.01 and I'll have pics and a spec. sheet of the Disc System, plus they'll be on one of my
> trikes (pics up also by Feb.01).
>
> I need to get an idea whether there is enuff interest in the bent community for these Brakes,
> I'd hate to order in a container full and no one wants them and then I'd have to sell them to
> DF owners.

I'm in.

Kelly

Interested:) What kind of coin are we talking?

Joe Mitrovic Brantford

Joshua Goldberg wrote: snip
> DF owners.

news:<_q6W9.9381$%[email protected]>...
> If someone had an Aluminium Disc Brake System (mechanical) which included the Disc/Clincher and
> Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the specs equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below
> the Deore cost. New system and warrantee. Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller
> "contributed" $10.00 of the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around
> downtown Toronto by some worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me). I'll have my website up again
> by Feb.01 and I'll have pics and a spec. sheet of the Disc System, plus they'll be on one of my
> trikes (pics up also by Feb.01).
>
> DF owners.

I'm in.

Kelly

news:_q6W9.9381$%[email protected]...
> Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the
specs
> equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below the Deore cost. New system and warrantee.

Absolutely. Are we talking about one-sided hubs, two-sided, or both?

> Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller "contributed" $10.00
of
> the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around downtown Toronto by some
> worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me).

Your commission/kickback? Sure, why not; but I won't say "shill" just yet since it sounds like a
great product! :)

Cheers,

Barry

news:_q6W9.9381$%[email protected]...
> Hub...would you be inclined to buy it....if the
specs
> equalled a Shimano Deore and was 50% below the Deore cost. New system and warrantee.

Absolutely. Are we talking about one-sided hubs, two-sided, or both?

> Plus...with every Disc Brake system sold, the seller "contributed" $10.00
of
> the purchase price towards the building of a Tadpole to be driven around downtown Toronto by some
> worthy, yet ever so humble individual (me).

Your commission/kickback? Sure, why not; but I won't say "shill" just yet since it sounds like a
great product! :)

Cheers,

Barry

If it would fit on my front fork and was indeed of good quality, yes. I could really use more
stopping power up front. But it would have to be quite good, as I know I can easily get replacement
parts for an Avid, and I don't know about a GoldBerg Special.

--
David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

not sure yet, but around $60.00 usd max.
---------------------------------------
"Joe Mitrovic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Interested:) What kind of coin are we talking?
>
> Joe Mitrovic Brantford
>
> Joshua Goldberg wrote: snip
> > I need to get an idea whether there is enuff interest in the bent
community for these Brakes, I'd hate to order in a container full and no one wants them and then I'd
have to sell them to DF owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.