Hurrah!

It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.

Bah!

Nicht in die laufende Trommel greifen.

Dave Larrington wrote:
> I just had an early Crimbly present.
>
> Hurrah!
>
> It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.

You should ask Santi for some Marathon+'s, if you've not been naughty.

> Nicht in die laufende Trommel greifen.

Should I print that out at stick it on my washing machine?

>I just had an early Crimbly present.
>
> Hurrah!
>
> It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.
>
> Bah!

mine was from the loose spoke / wobbly wheel hobgoblin :-(

no lbs so will have to drive into town (bus fare 3 quid for 2.5 miles !)
.... car needs to be driven occaisionally anyway - seatbelts getting mouldy !

I'd walk, but I want to be in and out quickly - its being so near to the
hostilities ...

Dave Larrington wrote on Thursday 22 December 2005 08:50:

> I just had an early Crimbly present.
>
> Hurrah!
>
> It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.
>
> Bah!

I had my first for 40 years yesterday - mind you, I've only been riding
again since last April - circa 1700 miles.
--
Regards
Alex

Alex Potter wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote on Thursday 22 December 2005 08:50:
>

>>I just had an early Crimbly present.
>>
>>Hurrah!
>>
>>It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.
>>
>>Bah!
>>

> I had my first for 40 years yesterday - mind you, I've only been riding
> again since last April - circa 1700 miles.

I had a run like that when I first got my Dawes Galaxy many years ago.
The p+nct+r+ fairy then got revenge with three in a week :)

Stan Cox

>I just had an early Crimbly present.
>
> Hurrah!
>
> It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.
>
> Bah!

On the plus side, the p*nct*r* Fairy doesn't visit just anybody. She's
choosy ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

Dave Larrington wrote:

> I just had an early Crimbly present.
>
> Hurrah!
>
> It was from the P+nct+r+ Fairy.

Had one of those yesterday in the front tyre. Stopped and applied the
14th patch to that particular tube. It's getting a bit battered. I
might retire it.

Let's see, that makes (counts on fingers, toes and anything else that
comes to hand) umpteen this year. (Lost count actually, but certainly
well over 50.)

--
Dave...

"dkahn400" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Let's see, that makes (counts on fingers, toes and anything else that
> comes to hand) umpteen this year. (Lost count actually, but certainly
> well over 50.)

You do know that although beds of nails are preferred by some eastern-mystic
types, there's no evidence that using them for your bike actually helps
matters?

cheers,
clive

Clive George wrote:

> You do know that although beds of nails are preferred by some eastern-mystic
> types, there's no evidence that using them for your bike actually helps
> matters?

Damn! I knew I was making a basic error somewhere.

--
Dave...