HURRAY! TOOKIE'S DEAD

Guest
You are jealous of his body!!I reckon he could have benched more with
one hand than you and your boyfriend could do (without habing your
hands up each others wide assholes)- redneck ****** **********

Dick Weed

Guest
"0901453765" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You are jealous of his body!!I reckon he could have benched more with
> one hand than you and your boyfriend could do (without habing your
> hands up each others wide assholes)- redneck ****** **********

Not sure what you mean about the jealousy thing,

I'm just happy that Tookie is dead and may of his fellow gang ****ers die
like he did. The world would be a better place. Are you a crip?

Guest
Wisdom? For someone who takes their name from semen you aint too
bright! When you marry your sister remember yo brother gets sloppy
seconds :)

Dick Weed

Guest
"0901453765" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Wisdom? For someone who takes their name from semen you aint too
> bright! When you marry your sister remember yo brother gets sloppy
> seconds :)

You Go ****er!

Brian Link

Guest
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:48:37 -0500, "**** Weed" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Rot in hell ****er.

Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

BLink

JMW

Guest
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:13:44 -0600, Brian Link <[email protected]> wrote:

>Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
>drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

Good one Brian Dink.

Barry Greenstein

Guest
"Brian Link" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:48:37 -0500, "**** Weed" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Rot in hell ****er.
>>

> Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
> drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

As far as the meth lab goes, I delegate these tasks to my peon staff.

Guest
Wow..never heard that before..dont worry when your daughter(if ,by some
chance, the ***** you raped conceives) gets to a certain age ,she will
only get wet with a big black **** inside her..heh heh.
btw Moet Chandon is the lowest champagne- try Krug at least you
ignorant peckerwood varmint-to use your vernacular.