HURRAY! TOOKIE'S DEAD

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Dick Weed, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Dick Weed

    Dick Weed Guest

    Rot in hell nigger.

    Tags:

  2. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Ur name sums you up

  3. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Ouch.thanks sweetie

  4. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    You are jealous of his body!!I reckon he could have benched more with
    one hand than you and your boyfriend could do (without habing your
    hands up each others wide assholes)- redneck faggot cocksucker

  5. Dick Weed

    Dick Weed Guest

    "0901453765" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You are jealous of his body!!I reckon he could have benched more with
    > one hand than you and your boyfriend could do (without habing your
    > hands up each others wide assholes)- redneck faggot cocksucker

    Not sure what you mean about the jealousy thing,

    I'm just happy that Tookie is dead and may of his fellow gang niggers die
    like he did. The world would be a better place. Are you a crip?

  6. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Wisdom? For someone who takes their name from semen you aint too
    bright! When you marry your sister remember yo brother gets sloppy
    seconds :)

  7. Dick Weed

    Dick Weed Guest

    "0901453765" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Wisdom? For someone who takes their name from semen you aint too
    > bright! When you marry your sister remember yo brother gets sloppy
    > seconds :)

    You Go Nigger!

  8. Brian Link

    Brian Link Guest

    On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:48:37 -0500, "Dick Weed" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Rot in hell nigger.

    Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
    drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

    BLink

  9. JMW

    JMW Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:13:44 -0600, Brian Link <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
    >drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

    Good one Brian Dink.

  10. "Brian Link" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:48:37 -0500, "Dick Weed" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Rot in hell nigger.
    >>

    > Luckily, you'll probably weed yourself out of the gene pool with a
    > drunken bar fight or an explosion in your trailer park meth lab.

    As far as the meth lab goes, I delegate these tasks to my peon staff.

  11. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Wow..never heard that before..dont worry when your daughter(if ,by some
    chance, the whore you raped conceives) gets to a certain age ,she will
    only get wet with a big black dick inside her..heh heh.
    btw Moet Chandon is the lowest champagne- try Krug at least you
    ignorant peckerwood varmint-to use your vernacular.