Hurry-save 1.65 pounds on your bike for only $5000

On Mar 14, 12:43 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 1:23 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Regular ****, no...but *aero* **** might cause some gasping.

> > Now there's a charmin thought!

> No, wait, I haven't gotten to that part yet! How is this wonderful
> *aero* poo created? Is it difficult? Expensive? No and no! You just
> need some of my new Bayonets(tm) shorts. A quarter turn to the left,
> and the chamois comes off and is easily replaced with a full carbon
> fiber pastry tip. Standard is oval for an aero section, other
> attachments for creating florals and script are optional

Aha! The source of FSA products is revealed at last! ;-)

On Mar 14, 4:47 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 12:43 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 14, 1:23 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Now there's a charmin thought!

> > No, wait, I haven't gotten to that part yet! How is this wonderful
> > *aero* poo created? Is it difficult? Expensive? No and no! You just
> > need some of my new Bayonets(tm) shorts. A quarter turn to the left,
> > and the chamois comes off and is easily replaced with a full carbon
> > fiber pastry tip. Standard is oval for an aero section, other
> > attachments for creating florals and script are optional

> Aha! The source of FSA products is revealed at last! ;-)

"Extruding" is such a more palatable term. And as far as FSA goes,
I've got a set of their cheap single ring 110 BCD cranks on the fixie.
Stone age square taper. Seem nice enough.

On Mar 14, 4:27 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 4:47 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Mar 14, 12:43 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > No, wait, I haven't gotten to that part yet! How is this wonderful
> > > *aero* poo created? Is it difficult? Expensive? No and no! You just
> > > need some of my new Bayonets(tm) shorts. A quarter turn to the left,
> > > and the chamois comes off and is easily replaced with a full carbon
> > > fiber pastry tip. Standard is oval for an aero section, other
> > > attachments for creating florals and script are optional

> > Aha! The source of FSA products is revealed at last! ;-)

> "Extruding" is such a more palatable term. And as far as FSA goes,
> I've got a set of their cheap single ring 110 BCD cranks on the fixie.
> Stone age square taper. Seem nice enough

Nothing wrong, and lots that right, with square taper, IMO. Keep your
eye on that "Parkay" FSA chainring.

On Mar 14, 5:35 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 4:27 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 14, 4:47 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Aha! The source of FSA products is revealed at last! ;-)

> > "Extruding" is such a more palatable term. And as far as FSA goes,
> > I've got a set of their cheap single ring 110 BCD cranks on the fixie.
> > Stone age square taper. Seem nice enough

> Nothing wrong, and lots that right, with square taper, IMO. Keep your
> eye on that "Parkay" FSA chainring.

It's a 5.5mm thick bmx/downhill ring. I'm none too worried.
Replacements are pretty cheap and easy to find.

On Mar 14, 4:48 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 5:35 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Mar 14, 4:27 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > "Extruding" is such a more palatable term. And as far as FSA goes,
> > > I've got a set of their cheap single ring 110 BCD cranks on the fixie.
> > > Stone age square taper. Seem nice enough

> > Nothing wrong, and lots that right, with square taper, IMO. Keep your
> > eye on that "Parkay" FSA chainring.

> It's a 5.5mm thick bmx/downhill ring. I'm none too worried.
> Replacements are pretty cheap and easy to find

The FSA was OEM on your Redline?

On Mar 14, 9:25 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 4:48 pm, "landotter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 14, 5:35 pm, "Ozark Bicycle"

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Nothing wrong, and lots that right, with square taper, IMO. Keep your
> > > eye on that "Parkay" FSA chainring.

> > It's a 5.5mm thick bmx/downhill ring. I'm none too worried.
> > Replacements are pretty cheap and easy to find

> The FSA was OEM on your Redline?

Yup. It was specced very smartly. An impeccable urban machine. First
bike I've had in years that I've not changed a thing short of
replacing the half clips with full clips and straps, even the saddle's
comfy. Could use a round of Kool-Stops in a couple weeks, but that's
to be expected. Only lousy thing about the bike was the shop's build.
After correcting that, and bringing the wheels up to tension, I've
been riding it over curbs as the crow flies with not a single problem.
It's built like a tank, would buy again in a heartbeat. When it's
flopped to freewheel, ya just feel like a big kid on it.