Hurt my right leg from cycling

Puro1212

Jul 5, 2019
I am 44 years old and I am a beginner and I rode 30 miles yesterday which is the longest that I have ever done. I think I put too much pressure or put the pressure in the wrong way to my right leg. Now, my right leg is really hurting badly. I am attaching a picture here. This is the area that you can feel a bone / joint that is really hurting. It is not swollen. What should I do to heal it? Thanks for all the wonderful advice.

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_084206.png
    IMG_20190705_084206.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 30
I am 44 years old and I am a beginner and I rode 30 miles yesterday which is the longest that I have ever done. I think I put too much pressure or put the pressure in the wrong way to my right leg. Now, my right leg is really hurting badly. I am attaching a picture here. This is the area that you can feel a bone / joint that is really hurting. It is not swollen. What should I do to heal it? Thanks for all the wonderful advice.
I'd say you've pulled a tendon, and the only thing I know you can do is to rest it, and that may take a week or two. If it persists beyond that, see a doctor. I've tried sports creams and never had any success with them.