Hussein Captured!

bioguy

Sep 21, 2003
Just wanted to thank the Aussies, Brits and other coalition members for your help (and the Iraqi people). Looks like we dug Hussein out of a basement in Tikrit.

Originally posted by bioguy
Just wanted to thank the Aussies, Brits and other coalition members for your help (and the Iraqi people). Looks like we dug Hussein out of a basement in Tikrit.

Bet it don´t stop Yanks killing and torturing Iraqi civillians and it won´t stop Iraqui´s killing foreign ( ie US ) troops as they try to be free of an army of occupation that seems intent on asset stripping a country that could not defend itself and it´s wealth .
Oh and have you heard about Halliburton ripping off the pentagon for 61 + million ?
Religeous nuts and warprofitters ...... capitalism at it´s best brought to you curtesy of that defender of the weak ( ? ) and the poor ( ? ) America --- ha , ha , ha .

Oh and the Iraqi who represents his country at the U.N. has an American passport !!!! , a government employee with total confidense in the country of his future -- America

So ; lets all bow down to the great god Dollar .

Oh and don´t give us the old " I died in two world wars for people like you " it´s getting old and England is STILL paying off war loans from that time , next time maybe we´ll wait 2 - 3 years and until we´re attacked before we come and help you out .

NO A LA GUERRA

Originally posted by el Inglés
yada, yada, anti-American propaganda, belly aching, leftwing BS yada yada yada.

Just edited your post, saving the world some bandwidth.

First, I want to extend my thanks to the Spanish and Polish as well--sorry I forgot to mention you by name.
Bet it don´t stop Yanks killing and torturing Iraqi civillians
As long as they are against us installing a democratic government and intent on attacking our troops, I hope it doesn't stop our guys from killing them. As for your claim that our troops torture Iraqis, I'll simply direct you to the one documented case where an American came close to torturing anyone. That would be Lieutenant-Colonel Alan West's case. If you notice, he was court-martialed, fined, and his career is over. While you may feel that his punishment was not severe enough, some Americans believe that his actions were justified given that they saved the lives of his troops. In any case, it certainly demonstrates that our rules of engagement do not include torture, and that there are consequences for doing anything that even approaches it.
and it won´t stop Iraqui´s killing foreign ( ie US ) troops as they try to be free of an army of occupation that seems intent on asset stripping a country that could not defend itself and it´s wealth . ]
It is sad, but you are right that it won't stop Iraqis (and some Iranians, Sudanese and others) from killing our troops.
Oh and have you heard about Halliburton ripping off the pentagon for 61 + million ?
Yes. I heard that Halliburton subcontracted to a Kuwaiti company (who was the lowest bidder) that may have overcharged them. However, I do believe that a company that takes gas into a war zone is entitled to a premium price. If there is an overcharge, then I believe we are entitled to a refund. Thank you for your concern for my money.
Religeous nuts
I know you're accusing Americans of being religious nuts, but I would say that the Islamic Fundamentalists funded by Iran, Syria, and Osama Bin Laden are the real religious nuts.
capitalism at it´s best brought to you curtesy of that defender of the weak ( ? ) and the poor ( ? ) America --- ha , ha , ha .
The weak and poor Iraqi citizens who were opressed by an evil dictator who lived in splendour. Yes, we freed them. I'm sorry that you're so angry about that.
Oh and the Iraqi who represents his country at the U.N. has an American passport !!!! , a government employee with total confidense in the country of his future -- America
That's an interesting point. Can you give me his name so I can research his background. Perhaps he holds an American passport because he fled from Iraq in fear of being killed by Hussein.
So ; lets all bow down to the great god Dollar .
I don't see that you have made your point that it is about money.
Oh and don´t give us the old " I died in two world wars for people like you " it´s getting old and England is STILL paying off war loans from that time , next time maybe we´ll wait 2 - 3 years and until we´re attacked before we come and help you out .
You only die once, James Bond movies notwithstanding. As for our not coming to England's aid earlier--for what it's worth I wish we had done so. And I do thank England for standing by us in this hour of need. Thank you for not repeating our mistake and waiting.

blah, blah, blah=el ingles never really done much worthy of fighting for

You are welcome for the ability to puke out what you just did. Check your facts next time. Relying on newsgroup gossip as gospel may not be your first or last mistake, but it is one you can easily correct.

K.

Originally posted by bioguy

I'll second that. Happy hollidays.

K.

I'll be glad when the Iraqi's have reliable electricity, water and petrol supplies.

The few Iraqis that I have met have been pretty decent, as have the Libyans.

They're not all mad mullahs, so in the spirit of Christmas I should like to wish the 99.9% all the best.

im glad to see that no one blurted out any anti ahrab bs in this thread

thank you.

ryan_velo. said:
^^ No, it's a funny way to up your post count:D Keep up the good work bro.;)
yeh... looks like i might overtake! Comin' in on the left...