Hutchinson Scorpion UST Experience?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by B A R R Y B U R, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. My latest bike was spec'ed with Hutchinson Scorpion UST 2.1" tubeless tires.

    Has anyone used these in mixed, general conditions? I mean trails that are sometimes loamy, with
    rocks and logs, occasional mud, etc...

    Thanks, Barry

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:53:57 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
    "@thankyou.com> wrote:

    >My latest bike was spec'ed with Hutchinson Scorpion UST 2.1" tubeless tires.
    >
    >Has anyone used these in mixed, general conditions? I mean trails that are sometimes loamy, with
    >rocks and logs, occasional mud, etc...
    >
    >Thanks, Barry

    I currently ride a scorpion 2.1 tubeless in the front and a Python 2.1 tubeless in the rear. Perfect
    mix for a variety of conditions. No experience yet with rocky trails, but all other conditions are
    o.k. with this set of tyres. good all-round couple.

    Erwin