Hutchinson Scorpion UST Experience?

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
My latest bike was spec'ed with Hutchinson Scorpion UST 2.1" tubeless tires.

Has anyone used these in mixed, general conditions? I mean trails that are sometimes loamy, with
rocks and logs, occasional mud, etc...

Thanks, Barry

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:53:57 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
"@thankyou.com> wrote:

>My latest bike was spec'ed with Hutchinson Scorpion UST 2.1" tubeless tires.
>
>Has anyone used these in mixed, general conditions? I mean trails that are sometimes loamy, with
>rocks and logs, occasional mud, etc...
>
>Thanks, Barry

I currently ride a scorpion 2.1 tubeless in the front and a Python 2.1 tubeless in the rear. Perfect
mix for a variety of conditions. No experience yet with rocky trails, but all other conditions are
o.k. with this set of tyres. good all-round couple.

Erwin