Hybrid bike

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mpt, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. Mpt

    Mpt Guest

    Hi I'm thinking to buy a hybrid bike. I was quite tempted to get a trek 7700, but the price really
    puts me off. Any other suggestion on a good hybrid bike equivalent to trek 7700, but cheaper?

    ---

  2. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    Don't know prices offhand the Jamis hybrids seem to give you a lot better componetry for the price.

    I'm going to be selling a nice Cannondale hybrid pretty soon. It has lots of component upgrades.
    Email me off-list if you're interested.

    -Bruce-

    "MPT" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YULCa.4503$Q%[email protected]...
    > Hi I'm thinking to buy a hybrid bike. I was quite tempted to get a trek
    7700,
    > but the price really puts me off. Any other suggestion on a good hybrid
    bike
    > equivalent to trek 7700, but cheaper?
    >

    > ---

  3. Mpt

    Mpt Guest

    Which model of the Jamis hybrids? "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Don't know prices offhand the Jamis hybrids seem to give you a lot better componetry for
    > the price.
    >
    > I'm going to be selling a nice Cannondale hybrid pretty soon. It has lots
    of
    > component upgrades. Email me off-list if you're interested.
    >
    > -Bruce-
    >

    > "MPT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:YULCa.4503$Q%[email protected]...
    > > Hi I'm thinking to buy a hybrid bike. I was quite tempted to get a trek
    > 7700,
    > > but the price really puts me off. Any other suggestion on a good hybrid
    > bike
    > > equivalent to trek 7700, but cheaper?
    > >

    > > ---
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.483 / Virus Database: 279 - Release Date: 19/05/2003