Hybrid bike

Mpt

Guest
Hi I'm thinking to buy a hybrid bike. I was quite tempted to get a trek 7700, but the price really
puts me off. Any other suggestion on a good hybrid bike equivalent to trek 7700, but cheaper?

---

Don't know prices offhand the Jamis hybrids seem to give you a lot better componetry for the price.

I'm going to be selling a nice Cannondale hybrid pretty soon. It has lots of component upgrades.
Email me off-list if you're interested.

-Bruce-

Which model of the Jamis hybrids? "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Don't know prices offhand the Jamis hybrids seem to give you a lot better componetry for
> the price.
>
> I'm going to be selling a nice Cannondale hybrid pretty soon. It has lots
of
> component upgrades. Email me off-list if you're interested.
>
> -Bruce-
>

> "MPT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:YULCa.4503$Q%[email protected]...
> > Hi I'm thinking to buy a hybrid bike. I was quite tempted to get a trek
> 7700,
> > but the price really puts me off. Any other suggestion on a good hybrid
> bike
> > equivalent to trek 7700, but cheaper?
> >

> > ---
> > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.483 / Virus Database: 279 - Release Date: 19/05/2003