Hyde and seek

Jeremy Parker wrote:

> You should try Boston, Mass., built round Boston Common, which has
> five right angled corners.

Hehe. That threw me on my second morning there, as I tried to
navigate to the market for a spot of breakfast ...

> I think there's some kind of heavy
> equipment at MIT, which distorts the space-time continuum, or
> something.

You think Boston is bad, you haven't tried DAMTP in Cambridge.
Definitely contains (if that's the right word) some kind of
spatial singularity.

I think they're both points where L-space has reached critical mass.

--
Not me guv

Nick Kew <[email protected]> writes:

> You think Boston is bad, you haven't tried DAMTP in Cambridge.
> Definitely contains (if that's the right word) some kind of spatial
> singularity.
>
> I think they're both points where L-space has reached critical mass.

That place is terrible. I had no idea which building I was in or what
floor I was on, or how to get the hell out of there even when I had
found the right building.

Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

> Cunningly folded maps, about the size of a credit crad (when folded)
> you can buy from some vending machines. Contain a surprising amount of
> detail.

Never let a small child touch them, they'll fubar the map in about 10 secs.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Love this: