Hydration drinks

Well, studies have proven that drinking water isn't enough to keep our body hydrated during an intense activity. Look for drinks that contains high electrolytes because it can really help a lot on hydrating our body.

Like this one for instance:

The hydration ability of three commercially available sports drinks and water.
Because of the lack of differences found at 100% absorption time, both at rest and during exercise, compared with water, the sports drinks studied in this research did not appear to hydrate the body at a faster rate

I prefer water. Actually I recommend drinking of water instead of commercially available flavored drinks. This is especially for those who go cycling to lose weight. Drinks containing electrolytes such as Gatorade and Pocari Sweat contain much sugar which in turn makes your exercise and diet go into waste.
Moreover if you really want to be hydrated at a higher rate, then I recommend lemon soaked in water. This is indeed a healthier way than drinking mere water.

I prefer water. Actually I recommend drinking of water instead of commercially available flavored drinks. This is especially for those who go cycling to lose weight. Drinks containing electrolytes such as Gatorade and Pocari Sweat contain much sugar which in turn makes your exercise and diet go into waste.
Moreover if you really want to be hydrated at a higher rate, then I recommend lemon soaked in water. This is indeed a healthier way than drinking mere water.

When there's a diet involved, it's to limit your consumption of water. As the main purpose is to drain your extra fluid in the body so you could lose weight. It is very popular with boxing athletes, that are trying to do a weight management.

Water is enough for me. I always bring water, instead of some energy drinks, juice or anything that has flavor. I feel more thirsty after I drink this kind of drinks, that's why I prefer water.

When there's a diet involved, it's to limit your consumption of water. As the main purpose is to drain your extra fluid in the body so you could lose weight. It is very popular with boxing athletes, that are trying to do a weight management.
I totally agree with your point. However what athletes do is a bit of extreme in terms of losing weight. About their case, they should meet the weight required in a short period of time for a certain division in boxing for them to be qualified. But for us commoners when we intend to have a diet, I think we should not push ourselves too hard by not drinking enough water. Besides, water is 100% calorie-free, it can even suppress our appetite if consumed before eating.