hygienic doctors

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Say not the Struggle nought Availeth, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. What is a hygienic doctor?

    I have never heard of this term.

    Tags:

  2. DRCEEPHD

    DRCEEPHD Guest

    >Subject: hygienic doctors
    >From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth [email protected]
    >Date: 11/12/03 9:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >
    >What is a hygienic doctor?

    >I have never heard of this term.

    And the allopathic medical monopoly wants it that way. Hygienic doctors base
    their beliefs upon the American medical theory of ORTHOPATHY. This theory began
    in 1822 with Dr. Issac Jennings ( I think ). It disappeared along with
    homeopathy, chiropractic, and other medical teachings around 1910 with the
    formation of the current medical monopoly which ran all the others out of
    business.

    Dr. C.

  3. "Say not the Struggle nought Availeth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What is a hygienic doctor?
    >
    > I have never heard of this term.

    A doctor that washes his hands?

    ;o) Rich

  4. "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: hygienic doctors
    > >From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth [email protected]
    > >Date: 11/12/03 9:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
    > >
    > >What is a hygienic doctor?

    > >I have never heard of this term.
    > >

    > And the allopathic medical monopoly wants it that way. Hygienic doctors

    base
    > their beliefs upon the American medical theory of ORTHOPATHY. This theory

    began
    > in 1822 with Dr. Issac Jennings ( I think ). It disappeared along with
    > homeopathy, chiropractic, and other medical teachings around 1910 with the
    > formation of the current medical monopoly which ran all the others out of
    > business.

    Who let this pixie out?

    --

    Robert Bronsing

    But that's okay, see the children bleed
    It'll look great on the TV

  5. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >"DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: hygienic doctors
    >> >From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth [email protected]
    >> >Date: 11/12/03 9:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >> >
    >> >What is a hygienic doctor?

    >> >I have never heard of this term.
    >> >

    >> And the allopathic medical monopoly wants it that way. Hygienic doctors

    >base
    >> their beliefs upon the American medical theory of ORTHOPATHY. This theory

    >began
    >> in 1822 with Dr. Issac Jennings ( I think ). It disappeared along with
    >> homeopathy, chiropractic, and other medical teachings around 1910 with the
    >> formation of the current medical monopoly which ran all the others out of
    >> business.

    >Who let this pixie out?
    >

    >--
    >
    >Robert Bronsing

    I'm guessing that the Taco Bell nearest him has kicked him out.

  6. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    DRCEEPHD <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Subject: hygienic doctors
    >>From: Say not the Struggle nought Availeth [email protected]
    >>Date: 11/12/03 9:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >>
    >>What is a hygienic doctor?

    >>I have never heard of this term.
    >>

    >And the allopathic medical monopoly wants it that way. Hygienic doctors base
    >their beliefs upon the American medical theory of ORTHOPATHY. This theory began
    >in 1822 with Dr. Issac Jennings ( I think ). It disappeared along with
    >homeopathy, chiropractic, and other medical teachings around 1910 with the
    >formation of the current medical monopoly which ran all the others out of
    >business.

    Gee, I hadn't realized homeopathy and (especially) chiropractic had
    disappeared. I must be imagining all those ads from chiropractors in
    my phone book.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  7. DRCEEPHD

    DRCEEPHD Guest

    >Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 11/13/03 5:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >

    >Gee, I hadn't realized homeopathy and (especially) chiropractic had
    >disappeared. I must be imagining all those ads from chiropractors in
    >my phone book.
    >
    > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

    You know as well as I that you cannot have a proper monopoly if you are not the
    only choice that people have, especially a sick one. Go back to 1910 and you
    will find out that the Carnegie/Rockefeller medical monopoly ran all the other
    competition out of business ( 464 medical schools of various types) and then
    gave the final 60 or so allopathic medical schools $10,000,000 each in 1910
    dollars to get up and going. Every medical school offering an MD degree today
    is an allopathic medical school. The last medical school offering a non
    allopathic medical education in this country closed in 1909.

    This does not mean that the other schools of medical thought are not
    staging a comeback. Problem is that the monopoly has constructed a wall of
    laws at the federal, state and local level to protect themselves. They have
    the FDA to inforce their needs. And, most importantly, they control the
    medical insurance industry, the money. Considering that they put up around
    $600,000,000 and now have a monopoly that in the US alone brings in over
    $1,500,000,000 yearly, I think the guys were absolute geniuses.

    Dr. C.

  8. Carole

    Carole Guest

    "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Who let this pixie out?

    Robert, your responses are getting more and more inane - not to
    mention the quips beneath your signature, which are almost
    meaningless.
    You better be careful or people will start to ask 'who let you out?'

    Carole
    http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/codex.htm
    "At the heart of science lies discovery which involves a change in
    worldview. Discovery in science is possible only in societies which
    accord their citizens the freedom to pursue the truth where it may
    lead and which therefore have respect for different paths to that
    truth," -- John Polanyi, Canadian Nobel Laureate (Chemistry);
    commencement address, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, June 1990

  9. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >"Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >

    >> Who let this pixie out?

    >Robert, your responses are getting more and more inane - not to
    >mention the quips beneath your signature, which are almost
    >meaningless.
    >You better be careful or people will start to ask 'who let you out?'
    >
    >Carole

    Robert, you should frame this. Given Carole's "mind-set", her denouncement is
    actually praise of the highest order.

  10. "Carole" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Who let this pixie out?

    > Robert, your responses are getting more and more inane - not to
    > mention the quips beneath your signature, which are almost
    > meaningless.

    That they have no meaning to you says more about your worldview than it does
    about mine.

    > You better be careful or people will start to ask 'who let you out?'

    Well, I'm not afraid when such an assertion comes from the likes of you.

    --

    Robert Bronsing

    But that's okay, see the children bleed
    It'll look great on the TV

  11. Why do all conspiracies involve Rockefeller?

    As to the dominance of science based medicine, it's not due to an evil
    conspiracy, but simply due to it's efficacy .

    j.

    DRCEEPHD wrote:
    >>Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >>Date: 11/13/03 5:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >>

    >>Gee, I hadn't realized homeopathy and (especially) chiropractic had
    >>disappeared. I must be imagining all those ads from chiropractors in
    >>my phone book.
    >>
    >> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

    > You know as well as I that you cannot have a proper monopoly if you are not the
    > only choice that people have, especially a sick one. Go back to 1910 and you
    > will find out that the Carnegie/Rockefeller medical monopoly ran all the other
    > competition out of business ( 464 medical schools of various types) and then
    > gave the final 60 or so allopathic medical schools $10,000,000 each in 1910
    > dollars to get up and going. Every medical school offering an MD degree today
    > is an allopathic medical school. The last medical school offering a non
    > allopathic medical education in this country closed in 1909.
    >
    > This does not mean that the other schools of medical thought are not
    > staging a comeback. Problem is that the monopoly has constructed a wall of
    > laws at the federal, state and local level to protect themselves. They have
    > the FDA to inforce their needs. And, most importantly, they control the
    > medical insurance industry, the money. Considering that they put up around
    > $600,000,000 and now have a monopoly that in the US alone brings in over
    > $1,500,000,000 yearly, I think the guys were absolute geniuses.
    >
    > Dr. C.

  12. "Say not the Struggle nought Availeth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Why do all conspiracies involve Rockefeller?

    They are, for the most part, dead. Thus, it is easier to have a conspiracy.
    This fact is taught in Conspiracy 101.

    > As to the dominance of science based medicine, it's not due to an evil
    > conspiracy, but simply due to it's efficacy .

    That is what the evil T.H.E.Y. group wanted you to say.

  13. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    DRCEEPHD <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >>Date: 11/13/03 5:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >>

    >>Gee, I hadn't realized homeopathy and (especially) chiropractic had
    >>disappeared. I must be imagining all those ads from chiropractors in
    >>my phone book.
    >>
    >> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

    >You know as well as I that you cannot have a proper monopoly if you
    >are not the only choice that people have, especially a sick one. Go
    >back to 1910 and you will find out that the Carnegie/Rockefeller
    >medical monopoly ran all the other competition out of business ( 464
    >medical schools of various types) and then gave the final 60 or so
    >allopathic medical schools $10,000,000 each in 1910 dollars to get up
    >and going. Every medical school offering an MD degree today is an
    >allopathic medical school. The last medical school offering a non
    >allopathic medical education in this country closed in 1909.

    Gosh, it just wouldn't be a complete discussion if we didn't drag the
    Rockefellers into it somehow, though Carnegie is a less common touch.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  14. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 11/14/2003 1:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >DRCEEPHD <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >>>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >>>Date: 11/13/03 5:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >>>

    >>>Gee, I hadn't realized homeopathy and (especially) chiropractic had
    >>>disappeared. I must be imagining all those ads from chiropractors in
    >>>my phone book.
    >>>
    >>> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

    >>You know as well as I that you cannot have a proper monopoly if you
    >>are not the only choice that people have, especially a sick one. Go
    >>back to 1910 and you will find out that the Carnegie/Rockefeller
    >>medical monopoly ran all the other competition out of business ( 464
    >>medical schools of various types) and then gave the final 60 or so
    >>allopathic medical schools $10,000,000 each in 1910 dollars to get up
    >>and going. Every medical school offering an MD degree today is an
    >>allopathic medical school. The last medical school offering a non
    >>allopathic medical education in this country closed in 1909.

    >Gosh, it just wouldn't be a complete discussion if we didn't drag the
    >Rockefellers into it somehow, though Carnegie is a less common touch.

    Translation:David knows it is true, but he has to say somthing.

    Jan

  15. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    > >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    > >Date: 11/14/2003 1:42 PM Pacific Standard Time

    > >>You know as well as I that you cannot have a proper monopoly if you
    > >>are not the only choice that people have, especially a sick one. Go
    > >>back to 1910 and you will find out that the Carnegie/Rockefeller
    > >>medical monopoly ran all the other competition out of business ( 464
    > >>medical schools of various types) and then gave the final 60 or so
    > >>allopathic medical schools $10,000,000 each in 1910 dollars to get up
    > >>and going. Every medical school offering an MD degree today is an
    > >>allopathic medical school. The last medical school offering a non
    > >>allopathic medical education in this country closed in 1909.

    > >Gosh, it just wouldn't be a complete discussion if we didn't drag the
    > >Rockefellers into it somehow, though Carnegie is a less common touch.

    > Translation:David knows it is true, but he has to say somthing.

    Translation:

    Jan has no idea what they are talking about, bu, when she sees David Wright
    post something, she is compelled to trash him.

  16. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:04:27 GMT, "Marko Proberto"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >> >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >> >Date: 11/14/2003 1:42 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >> >Gosh, it just wouldn't be a complete discussion if we didn't drag the
    >> >Rockefellers into it somehow, though Carnegie is a less common touch.

    >> Translation:David knows it is true, but he has to say somthing.

    >Translation:
    >
    >Jan has no idea what they are talking about, bu, when she sees David Wright
    >post something, she is compelled to trash him.

    Indeed. Making gratuitous insults is one of the more endearing
    characteristics of Jan "It is NEVER right to belittle" Drew.

    There is one positive aspect of having Jan Drew post here though; if
    someone supports her then you can be sure that this person cannot be
    trusted either. Anyone who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and
    dishonest posts and supports her tells you much about their own
    integrity.

    And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading all the
    posts of the people she claims that she has kill filed. The only
    reason that she kill files people is to give her plausible deniability
    in her failure to reconcile her contradictory statements that are
    frequently brought up to her.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  17. "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:04:27 GMT, "Marko Proberto"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    in

    > >> Translation:David knows it is true, but he has to say somthing.

    > >Translation:
    > >
    > >Jan has no idea what they are talking about, bu, when she sees David

    Wright
    > >post something, she is compelled to trash him.

    > Indeed. Making gratuitous insults is one of the more endearing
    > characteristics of Jan "It is NEVER right to belittle" Drew.
    >
    > There is one positive aspect of having Jan Drew post here though; if
    > someone supports her then you can be sure that this person cannot be
    > trusted either. Anyone who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and
    > dishonest posts and supports her tells you much about their own
    > integrity.
    >
    > And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading all the
    > posts of the people she claims that she has kill filed. The only
    > reason that she kill files people is to give her plausible deniability
    > in her failure to reconcile her contradictory statements that are
    > frequently brought up to her.

    Agreed. She does not want to deal with some people, thus she dismisses them
    as liars, or Jews, or atheists, or EOMs, and, if she thinks she cannot get
    away from it, she mentally killfiles them.

  18. B-Ob1

    B-Ob1 Guest

    see below

    Marko Proberto wrote:

    > "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:04:27 GMT, "Marko Proberto"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >news:[email protected]

    > in

    > > >Translation:
    > > >
    > > >Jan has no idea what they are talking about, bu, when she sees David

    > Wright
    > > >post something, she is compelled to trash him.

    > > Indeed. Making gratuitous insults is one of the more endearing
    > > characteristics of Jan "It is NEVER right to belittle" Drew.
    > >
    > > There is one positive aspect of having Jan Drew post here though; if
    > > someone supports her then you can be sure that this person cannot be
    > > trusted either. Anyone who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and
    > > dishonest posts and supports her tells you much about their own
    > > integrity.
    > >
    > > And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading all the
    > > posts of the people she claims that she has kill filed. The only
    > > reason that she kill files people is to give her plausible deniability
    > > in her failure to reconcile her contradictory statements that are
    > > frequently brought up to her.

    > Agreed. She does not want to deal with some people, thus she dismisses them
    > as liars, or Jews, or atheists, or EOMs, and, if she thinks she cannot get
    > away from it, she mentally killfiles them.

    WAY TUH GO JAN..LOL! B-ob1

  19. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: hygienic doctors
    >From: B-Ob1 [email protected]
    >Date: 11/14/2003 8:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >see below
    >
    >Marko Proberto wrote:
    >
    >> "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> in

    >up

    >> Wright
    >> >
    >> > Indeed. Making gratuitous insults is one of the more endearing
    >> > characteristics of Jan "It is NEVER right to belittle" Drew.
    >> >
    >> > There is one positive aspect of having Jan Drew post here though; if
    >> > someone supports her then you can be sure that this person cannot be
    >> > trusted either. Anyone who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and
    >> > dishonest posts and supports her tells you much about their own
    >> > integrity.
    >> >
    >> > And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading all the
    >> > posts of the people she claims that she has kill filed. The only
    >> > reason that she kill files people is to give her plausible deniability
    >> > in her failure to reconcile her contradictory statements that are
    >> > frequently brought up to her.

    >> Agreed. She does not want to deal with some people, thus she dismisses them
    >> as liars, or Jews, or atheists, or EOMs, and, if she thinks she cannot get
    >> away from it, she mentally killfiles them.

    > WAY TUH GO JAN..LOL! B-ob1

    They just hate it becuase they can't run me off, or get by with all their many
    lies.

    Jan

    Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a long time. John Bain

  20. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > They just hate it becuase they can't run me off, or get by with all their

    many
    > lies.
    >
    > Jan

    $ KaChing $25