Hyper to Hyper

ouzo

Oct 31, 2001
Did anyone do it this year ? I havent seend any posts about it.

Was one of my worst races. I did not train enough and ight from the word go I was suffering. I struggled to stay with the bunches and at around 80km I felt like throwing up. Luckily that subsided but every other part of me was aching. I'm just thankful for the cool weather otherwise I might not have finished, although the wind did not help much.

Started in group H and did a time of 3h11m, very very poor for me, but with the little bit of training I did I'm ok with it.

Originally posted by ouzo
Did anyone do it this year ? I havent seend any posts about it.

Was one of my worst races. I did not train enough and ight from the word go I was suffering. I struggled to stay with the bunches and at around 80km I felt like throwing up. Luckily that subsided but every other part of me was aching. I'm just thankful for the cool weather otherwise I might not have finished, although the wind did not help much.

Started in group H and did a time of 3h11m, very very poor for me, but with the little bit of training I did I'm ok with it.

Hey Ouzo,

Yeah I did it. Struggled a bit aswell, but managed a 2:13, so I'm happy with that.

Nope didn't go got ill end of december and again after and on day 2-4 off the PE crit series early jan. So decided to do a local ride. Got away first on my own and then with two got chased down by david george. Cycled the latter part of the race with the bunch again and the last part behind the bunch. Beiing ill means my form is nowhere, thats also why i didn't bother to make the trip to gauteng. David stayed away for the rest of the ride with the remainings of our break popping on kommetjie or ou kaapse weg.