Hypoallergenic laundry stuff

T

Taylor S

Hi all,

I just thought I'd chime in a tell some people about what I found on the internet the other day. My
sister has bad skin irritations, some kind of excema or something. Anyway, she asked if I could find
some laundry soap that might help. So I said, okay. So I did a search on google for hypoallergenic
laundry soap. Big mistake. I found like a hundred different companies claiming hypoallergenic this
and that. Half of them, she's tried with no success. Some were way too expensive. Some were of
questionable origin. And then, I found Charlie's Soap. It's this company in North Carolina, and, get
this, they actually have laboratory proof showing their product is hypoallergenic. I mean, every
body else just told me that Joe Bob used it and didn't break out, or that someone's mother's rash
went away. But they actually had tests by Clemson University. Anyway, $11 for 80 washloads, so I
tried it. Well, she really likes it, and her clothes don't itch anymore. Check them out, or not.
Doesn't matter, but I just thought I'd tell y'all about it. www.charliesoap.com is their website.

Happy health hunting.

"Taylor S" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:b%[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> I just thought I'd chime in a tell some people about what I found on the internet the other day.
> My sister has bad skin irritations, some kind of excema or something. Anyway, she asked if I could
> find some laundry soap that might help. So I said, okay. So I did a search on google for
> hypoallergenic laundry soap. Big mistake. I found like a hundred different companies claiming
> hypoallergenic this and that. Half of them, she's tried with no success. Some were way too
> expensive. Some were of questionable origin. And then, I found Charlie's Soap. It's this company
> in North Carolina, and, get this, they actually have laboratory proof showing their product is
> hypoallergenic. I mean, every body else just told me that Joe Bob used it and didn't break out, or
> that someone's mother's rash went away. But they actually had tests by Clemson University. Anyway,
> $11 for 80 washloads, so I tried it. Well, she really likes it, and her clothes don't itch
> anymore. Check them out, or not. Doesn't matter, but I just thought I'd tell y'all about it.
> www.SPAM.com is their website.
>
> Happy health hunting.

Hmmm, clever spam...but, SPAM it still is.

--
Robert Bronsing