I actually did a little exercise today!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wannablean, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Walked around the loop in the park while my 8-year old played on the jungle gym.

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good for you. Wish our weather was warm enough to play outside.

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Walked around the loop in the park while my 8-year old played on the
    jungle
    > gym.

  3. Way to go!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Walked around the loop in the park while my 8-year old played on the
    jungle
    > gym.

  4. Great start!
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Walked around the loop in the park while my 8-year old played on the
    jungle
    > gym.

  5. Kristin

    Kristin Guest