I am Baaaaccckk

Good work with a vacation or at least, out of town travel. And you are ahead - Congrats.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My average came out 157.5 again this week .!
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> That was my weight just before WI. Up to 160, down to 158.5, up and down. Effects of the moon,
>> like tides? (G)
>>
>> Might be slow (and definitely asking for IT) but know I do not know what skinny cows were named
>> for - mad cows, yes! Be gentle (in all things! (g))
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:05:18 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Geeze. Well. I am bouncing around all over. I think the trip messed up
>my
>> >water table or something. 156 the morning after I got home. Yesterday
>> >159.5 YIPER, today 157.5. Who the heck knows. My average is going to be interesting. You know,
>> > those skinny cow things are named after.....
>> >
>> >Oh quit Les....
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>the
>> >trip
>And

at my heaviest my shoe size was 7.5 and my hair is red, now, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> Lee I had a friend in nursing school who had a pretty decent looking
husband
> with a nice mustache and beard. SHE was a living Barbie, I swear, the
shape
> and the tiny feet and everything. We all called her Barbie behind her
back,
> she was blonde and always made up, even during the most horrible clinicals she looked like Barbie.
> Well. Her husband was all into how she looked in
> big way. He got this bright idea to shave one morning. She took one look and was So Furious she
> decided to dye her blonde hair Red, a color he
Hates.
> So she did. Herself. It came out this bizarre color of pink, and when
she
> showed up at school one of my male classmates who had a really fun sense
of
> humor said in this quietly awed voice "Strawberry Shortcake!"
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off the
> > beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I threaten,
> > Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Ahhhhh. Another woman into beards........ Interesting, very interesting....

> types
> > and

> > you
> type

> > Oh,

> <[email protected]>

> > the
> > And

I'm sure you have standards. I just don't know if they meet the PG ratings! (G)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:57:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I only want it described if you are doing all of that in the nude, Lee, who has some standards you
>know Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
>>
>> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
>> is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
>> plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
>Really
>> >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
>> >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
>some
>> >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
>in
>> >your house. Try it. I dare you....
>> >

>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>buzz.
>> >trying
>Not a

>the

>type

>> >Oh,

><[email protected]>

>the
>> >And

Thanks for the encouragement. Classical!

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:12:10 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who said "I don't dance, except on
>my back..." And what is this? Don't dance? Who is going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY!
>Watch a Moby concert and try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
>>
>> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise equipment
>> is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something or just
>> plain ON SOMETHING! (G)
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >You gotta try the music thing. Put on something FAST that you Really
>Really
>> >like, and if you don't want to do the nordic track (even his exercise equipment sounds cold..)
>> >then just dance your little butt off, throw in
>some
>> >lunge moves and a bunch of knee raises and such. Have a Play time there
>in
>> >your house. Try it. I dare you....
>> >

>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>buzz.
>> >trying
>Not a

>the

>type

>> >Oh,

><[email protected]>

>the
>> >And

I rode once in the snow - ONCE. But I do ride in the high 30's with my electric insoles. Same in the
40's. The 50's are pretty routine. I like the 60's. 70's are okay but at the high end it is warm and
the 80's are generally too warm but I probably do it. We also rode in the high 90's once and could
not keep hydrated. Actually, I take that back - I also rode across Washington State and a number of
days were in the 90's in Eastern Washington - it was incredibly hot - much too hot. The last day of
the ride was 93 miles and 98F.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only had
>about 2 mornings when it was that cool.
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit
>frigid ...
>> was 21 when I went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong -
>might have
>> a fairly equal battle on our hands. By the time it was finished, the
>temps here
>> would be to your liking. <G>
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real
>strong.
>> >I would fight. :). Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.

>land
>> >of the

>buzz.
>> >trying
>Not a

>the

>type

>> >Oh,

><[email protected]>

>the
>> >And

hmmm. Too smart to be Strawberry Shortcake, sorryyyy....

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> at my heaviest my shoe size was 7.5 and my hair is red, now, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> > Lee I had a friend in nursing school who had a pretty decent looking
> husband
> > with a nice mustache and beard. SHE was a living Barbie, I swear, the
> shape
> > and the tiny feet and everything. We all called her Barbie behind her
> back,
> > she was blonde and always made up, even during the most horrible
clinicals
> > she looked like Barbie. Well. Her husband was all into how she looked
in
> > big way. He got this bright idea to shave one morning. She took one
look
> > and was So Furious she decided to dye her blonde hair Red, a color he
> Hates.
> > So she did. Herself. It came out this bizarre color of pink, and when
> she
> > showed up at school one of my male classmates who had a really fun sense
> of
> > humor said in this quietly awed voice "Strawberry Shortcake!"
> >
> > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > beards are hot, DH has one and I threaten to cut my hair every time he mentions cutting off
> > > the beard, He doesn't then, its to my waist so he wouldn't want it butch which is what I
> > > threaten, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > types
> legs
> > > and

> cause
> > > you
> > type

> days.
> > > Oh,

> > <[email protected]>

> if
> > > the
> lunch.
> > > And

I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the 20's ... as long as roads and
walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public transportation in my town stinks, so those that don't
drive for whatever reason, really only have the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny
though - have to be wearing 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the
homeless, with all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me sad.

Joyce

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only had
>about 2 mornings when it was that cool.
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit
>frigid ...
>> was 21 when I went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong -
>might have
>> a fairly equal battle on our hands. By the time it was finished, the
>temps here
>> would be to your liking. <G>
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >THAT would be a hard thing to do. I am very thin blooded, but real
>strong.
>> >I would fight. :). Getting ready for a nice bike ride here.

>land
>> >of the

>buzz.
>> >trying
>Not a

>the

>type

>> >Oh,

><[email protected]>

>the
>> >And

Classical Music? The can can. You know. Doo Doo, doodoodoodoo, DOO DOO, doodoodoodoo, Doo Doo,
doodoo, doodoodooDOOdoodoodoodoodoodoo...... Complete with kicks.

Bolero.

Tons of other stuff I don't know the names of...

news:eek:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the encouragement. Classical!
>
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:12:10 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who said
"I
> >don't dance, except on my back..." And what is this? Don't dance? Who
is
> >going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY! Watch a Moby concert
and
> >try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
> >>
> >> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise
> >> equipment is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something
> >> or just plain ON SOMETHING! (G)

> >Really
in
> >some
> >in

> >buzz.
> >Not a

and
> >the

<[email protected]>

> >type

> ><[email protected]>

> >the

ooo that last ride must have been a doozie.

> I rode once in the snow - ONCE. But I do ride in the high 30's with my electric insoles. Same in
> the 40's. The 50's are pretty routine. I like the 60's. 70's are okay but at the high end it is
> warm and the 80's are generally too warm but I probably do it. We also rode in the high 90's once
> and could not keep hydrated. Actually, I take that back - I also rode across Washington State and
> a number of days were in the 90's in Eastern Washington - it was incredibly hot - much too hot.
> The last day of the ride was 93 miles and 98F.
>
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
> >had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.
> >
> >"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit
> >frigid ...
> >> was 21 when I went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong -
> >might have
> >> a fairly equal battle on our hands. By the time it was finished, the
> >temps here
> >> would be to your liking. <G>
> >>
> >> Joyce

> >strong.

> >land

> >buzz.
> >Not a

and
> >the

<[email protected]>

> >type

> ><[email protected]>

> >the

Think of it as a cable show, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm sure you have standards. I just don't know if they meet the PG ratings! (G)
>
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:57:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I only want it described if you are doing all of that in the nude, Lee,
who
> >has some standards you know Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Yeah, yeah, I know and Brenda wants to see the video and Lee wants it narrated!!!!
> >>
> >> I probably should not admit this but I don't dance, don't ask me. Hmm, yes my exercise
> >> equipment is chilly, too. Hmm, nordic track to ravel....... You might either be on to something
> >> or just plain ON SOMETHING! (G)

> >Really
in
> >some
> >in

> >buzz.
> >Not a

and
> >the

<[email protected]>

> >type

> ><[email protected]>

> >the

DH pays BIG BUCKS for this color, went three places and nobody could get the
color I wanted. DH knew what I wanted as I have two great aunts with this
color naturally so the fourth place she mixed 17 times to get it. Been with
her ever since. I tried to get him to do it but like I said before he does
have limits, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hmmm. Too smart to be Strawberry Shortcake, sorryyyy....
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > at my heaviest my shoe size was 7.5 and my hair is red, now, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> > > Lee I had a friend in nursing school who had a pretty decent looking
> > husband
> > > with a nice mustache and beard. SHE was a living Barbie, I swear, the
> > shape
> > > and the tiny feet and everything. We all called her Barbie behind her
> > back,
> > > she was blonde and always made up, even during the most horrible
> clinicals
> > > she looked like Barbie. Well. Her husband was all into how she
looked
> in
> > > big way. He got this bright idea to shave one morning. She took one
> look
> > > and was So Furious she decided to dye her blonde hair Red, a color he
> > Hates.
> > > So she did. Herself. It came out this bizarre color of pink, and
when
> > she
> > > showed up at school one of my male classmates who had a really fun
sense
> > of
> > > humor said in this quietly awed voice "Strawberry Shortcake!"
> > >
> > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...

> > > types
> > legs

> > cause
> > > type

> > days.

> > > <[email protected]>

> > if
> > lunch.

I will bike when it is cold but after a certain point, I would freeze my toes badly unless the
batteries can keep up.

The homeless are having real problems back east and here, when we had that snow a week ago since we
are generally moderate most winters. Damp but not frigid

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:50:13 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the 20's ... as long as roads and
>walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public transportation in my town stinks, so those that don't
>drive for whatever reason, really only have the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny
>though - have to be wearing 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the
>homeless, with all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me sad.
>
>Joyce
>
>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only had
>>about 2 mornings when it was that cool.
>>
>>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit
>>frigid ...
>>> was 21 when I went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong -
>>might have
>>> a fairly equal battle on our hands. By the time it was finished, the
>>temps here
>>> would be to your liking. <G>
>>>
>>> Joyce

>>strong.

>>land

>>buzz.
>>Not a

>>the

>>type

>><[email protected]>

>>the

We get a lot more homeless here in the winter. They travel like the birds do also. I am really not
tolerant of cold, more so now than when I had some fat. I freeze at anything below 70. The heater is
on, and it is 66 outside today and sunny.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the 20's
... as
> long as roads and walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public
transportation in
> my town stinks, so those that don't drive for whatever reason, really only
have
> the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny though - have to be
wearing
> 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the homeless,
with
> all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me
sad.

> Joyce
>
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
> >had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.
> >
> >"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Sun was shining brightly today, but the bike ride would have been a bit
> >frigid ...
> >> was 21 when I went to visit mom. I'm not thin blooded, but am strong -
> >might have
> >> a fairly equal battle on our hands. By the time it was finished, the
> >temps here
> >> would be to your liking. <G>
> >>
> >> Joyce

> >strong.

> >land

> >buzz.
> >Not a

and
> >the

<[email protected]>

> >type

> ><[email protected]>

> >the

The March of the WOODEN Dancer! (G)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:44:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Classical Music? The can can. You know. Doo Doo, doodoodoodoo, DOO DOO, doodoodoodoo, Doo Doo,
>doodoo, doodoodooDOOdoodoodoodoodoodoo...... Complete with kicks.
>
>Bolero.
>
>Tons of other stuff I don't know the names of...
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:eek:[email protected]...
>> Thanks for the encouragement. Classical!
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:12:10 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who said
>"I
>> >don't dance, except on my back..." And what is this? Don't dance? Who
>is
>> >going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY! Watch a Moby concert
>and
>> >try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)
>> >

>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >Really
>in
>> >some
>there
>> >in

>> >buzz.
>> >Not a

>and
>> >the

><[email protected]>

>> >type

>days.

>> ><[email protected]>

>if
>> >the
>lunch.

Well, it was day six and the final day of a six day ride with camping. We did not carry our camping
gear - that was trucked. That day started with an early climb of about 2,300 feet (low gain compared
with the other days) and then was pretty flat but so was I. I was pretty burned out and very tired.
I claimed that if someone put a sheet of paper in front of the bike I would have needed granny gears
to get over it. The ride was 6 days and travelled across 5 mountain passes with gains of 3,000 and
4,000 feet. I was hoping to lose weight while training for it but it did not happen so it was a lot
of work. It MIGHT be easier now but then again, maybe not - it would still be a lot of work.

And while eastern Washington has "dry" heat, that hot is hot.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:44:47 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>ooo that last ride must have been a doozie.
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I rode once in the snow - ONCE. But I do ride in the high 30's with my electric insoles. Same in
>> the 40's. The 50's are pretty routine. I like the 60's. 70's are okay but at the high end it is
>> warm and the 80's are generally too warm but I probably do it. We also rode in the high 90's once
>> and could not keep hydrated. Actually, I take that back - I also rode across Washington State and
>> a number of days were in the 90's in Eastern Washington - it was incredibly hot - much too hot.
>> The last day of the ride was 93 miles and 98F.
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
>> >had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.

>> >frigid ...
>> >might have
>> >temps here

>> >strong.

>> >land

>> >buzz.
>> >Not a

>and
>> >the

><[email protected]>

>> >type

>days.

>> ><[email protected]>

>if
>> >the
>lunch.

flight of the bumblebee, would get a sweat up if you tried to imitate one to
the music, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Classical Music? The can can. You know. Doo Doo, doodoodoodoo, DOO DOO, doodoodoodoo, Doo Doo,
> doodoo, doodoodooDOOdoodoodoodoodoodoo...... Complete with kicks.
>
> Bolero.
>
> Tons of other stuff I don't know the names of...
>

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > Thanks for the encouragement. Classical!
> >
> > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:12:10 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I had a very very good friend in California while I lived there who
said
> "I
> > >don't dance, except on my back..." And what is this? Don't dance?
Who
> is
> > >going to see! TRY IT. Do you like music? PLAY! Watch a Moby concert
> and
> > >try to imitate him. Do this Alone of course :):)
> > >

> > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

Really
> > >Really
> in
> > >some
> there
> > >in

> > >buzz.
> > >Not a

has

> and
> > >the

> <[email protected]>

> > >type

> days.

> > ><[email protected]>

> if
> > >the
> lunch.

Some of that is also due to the contant warm weather you live in. You get used to the temps and
the blood thins. Imagine the problems folks like my mother who travel north in the spring before
it warms up.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> We get a lot more homeless here in the winter. They travel like the birds do also. I am really not
> tolerant of cold, more so now than when I had
some
> fat. I freeze at anything below 70. The heater is on, and it is 66
outside
> today and sunny.
>
> "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the
20's
> ... as
> > long as roads and walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public
> transportation in
> > my town stinks, so those that don't drive for whatever reason, really
only
> have
> > the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny though - have to
be
> wearing
> > 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the
homeless,
> with
> > all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me
> sad.
> >
> > Joyce
> >
> > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> > >I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
> > >had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.

> > >frigid ...
> > >might have
> > >temps here

> > >strong.

> > >land

> > >buzz.
> > >Not a

has

> and
> > >the

> <[email protected]>

> > >type

> days.

> > ><[email protected]>

> if
> > >the
> lunch.

I swear the damp is worse than the frigid. Yesterday we hovered right around the freezing mark
(32F) but had 100% humidity, total fog, 200 feet visibility. It felt colder than today, and todays
temps are 8F.

Joyce

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:10:58 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I will bike when it is cold but after a certain point, I would freeze my toes badly unless the
>batteries can keep up.
>
>The homeless are having real problems back east and here, when we had that snow a week ago since we
>are generally moderate most winters. Damp but not frigid
>
>On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:50:13 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the 20's ... as long as roads and
>>walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public transportation in my town stinks, so those that don't
>>drive for whatever reason, really only have the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny
>>though - have to be wearing 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the
>>homeless, with all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me sad.
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
>>>had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.

>>>frigid ...
>>>might have
>>>temps here

>>>strong.

>>>land

>>>buzz.
>>>Not a

>>>the

>>>type

>>><[email protected]>

>>>the

I have to admit, I don't tolerate the cold well either. I think it's the lack of that large
insulation layer. Hub bought me these great outdoor socks, that are used by hunters ... at least if
my feet are warm it helps a bit. Most of the time I wander through the house in my jeans, sweatshirt
or sweater and bathrobe. How the heck do the homeless find the money to travel to warmer climates? I
CAN'T even do that!

Joyce

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:15:21 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>We get a lot more homeless here in the winter. They travel like the birds do also. I am really not
>tolerant of cold, more so now than when I had some fat. I freeze at anything below 70. The heater
>is on, and it is 66 outside today and sunny.
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> I still see bikes being ridden around here when the temps are in the 20's
>... as
>> long as roads and walkways are clear, bikes are ridden. Public
>transportation in
>> my town stinks, so those that don't drive for whatever reason, really only
>have
>> the choice to walk or bicycle. Some are pretty funny though - have to be
>wearing
>> 40 pounds of clothing on that cycle. <g> And then there are the homeless,
>with
>> all their worldly belongings strapped securely on the bikes ... makes me
>sad.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't ride unless it is at least in the high 60's my ears get cold. Fortunately we have only
>> >had about 2 mornings when it was that cool.

>> >frigid ...
>> >might have
>> >temps here

>> >strong.

>> >land

>> >buzz.
>> >Not a

>and
>> >the

><[email protected]>

>> >type

>days.

>> ><[email protected]>

>if
>> >the
>lunch.

Freeze below 70F - oh, boy. I've got the heat set to 67F. Thinking of biking (rain stopped but sun
is not showing much) to REI for a quick return item. Trying to talk friends into sushi for tonight.