I am causing my own death, could you be too?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by GregEwilkins, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. GregEwilkins

    GregEwilkins Guest

    My body is overly acidic because of my eating habits. I am causing my own death. Why has modern
    medicine not explained this concept to us? Why are so many people contracting terminal diseases? Why
    are so many of us obese? For answers to these and many more questions, visit...

    http://www.innerlightinc.com/gregwilkins

    Tags:

  2. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    GregEwilkins <[email protected]> wrote:
    >My body is overly acidic because of my eating habits. I am causing my own death. Why has modern
    >medicine not explained this concept to us? Why are so many people contracting terminal diseases?
    >Why are so many of us obese? For answers to these and many more questions, visit...

    Don't bother -- another spam website.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  3. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (GregEwilkins) wrote:

    > My body is overly acidic because of my eating habits. I am causing my own death. Why has modern
    > medicine not explained this concept to us? Why are so many people contracting terminal diseases?
    > Why are so many of us obese? For answers to these and many more questions, visit...

    You know how you're causing your own death?

    By breathing--just like everyone else.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"