I am going to bet on Lance this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

mareblu

Mar 16, 2004
Yeap, he'll do it again. If he doesn't, it would be because of an accident or illness. If he is ok, he'll do it again. Oh Yeah! retiring the best tour de France rider ever..........

oh, and if you don't agree with me, ........I don't care ha ha ha :p

GO LANCE!

mareblu said:
Yeap, he'll do it again. If he doesn't, it would be because of an accident or illness. If he is ok, he'll do it again. Oh Yeah! retiring the best tour de France rider ever..........

GO LANCE!

I'm basically rooting for LA. But most of all, I'd like to see some surprises and a tough, competitve Tour. I've always admired LA, but I'm pretty sick of it at this point. Ready for some new names!

I really wish Cunego would be competing. Ahh well.

Two others I'm interested to see compete: Leipheimer and Mic Rogers.

Am also interested to see Boonen and McEwan face off.

tcklyde said:
Am also interested to see Boonen and McEwan face off.
Yes, me too. But hopefully the Green Jersey battle won't be the only exciting thing about this tour. Whoever wins GC, I want it to be decided in the last ITT.

Mareblu, you may not care but I don't think either Lance or Jan will win. Maybe crashes or ill-health but I get the feeling we might be surprised... we'll see.

patch70 said:
Yes, me too. But hopefully the Green Jersey battle won't be the only exciting thing about this tour. Whoever wins GC, I want it to be decided in the last ITT.

Mareblu, you may not care but I don't think either Lance or Jan will win. Maybe crashes or ill-health but I get the feeling we might be surprised... we'll see.

Yeah, I know...we could be surprised and that would be really exciting. Also as exciting would be to see LA retire as the best 7 Tour de France winner in history.

Ciao :)

Mareblu take a dasani;) , watch another commercial of lance on his site and relaxxxx!

Okeeee but I´ll have to agree here with you I think armstrong can only lose of armstrong. Like Basso said: he's unbeatable! (is that btw a comment from a winner??)

I think it will be again a anti-climax.........everyone is hyping, but I think the proloque will be very telling allready. IF armstrong doesn't do well there.....then he may be in trouble. Just my 2 cents.....could be wrong (doubt it):D

mareblu said:
Yeah, I know...we could be surprised and that would be really exciting. Also as exciting would be to see LA retire as the best 7 Tour de France winner in history.

Ciao :)

MJtje said:
Mareblu take a dasani;) , watch another commercial of lance on his site and relaxxxx!

Okeeee but I´ll have to agree here with you I think armstrong can only lose of armstrong. Like Basso said: he's unbeatable! (is that btw a comment from a winner??)

I think it will be again a anti-climax.........everyone is hyping, but I think the proloque will be very telling allready. IF armstrong doesn't do well there.....then he may be in trouble. Just my 2 cents.....could be wrong (doubt it):D

cute :p ok I'll drink a Dasani :D

Dead Star said:
which is boring. Mountain stage decider like in the Giro's muuch better!

and you people forget Hushovd? shameful!
Yes a mountain stage deceider would be nice but the best we can hope for is an ITT decider given that there is an ITT on the 2nd last day.

Hushovd is not forgotten - it is just hard to see him competing with McEwen and Boonen +/- Cooke for the Green. He may well win a stage though but I just don't see fighting out the points overall. I would be very happy if he does.

mareblu said:

GO LANCE!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.