I Am Going To Pick Up One Of These Two Today

satch4684

Sep 4, 2015
EDIT, SORRY :eek: there was something weird happening on my end, it kept bringing up an error screen when I tried to post, apparently each time it DID post the topic though, I am trying to remove my multiple topics but I guess I can't

Okay these guys are pretty cheap so its not like I'm expecting top of the line quality, but does one stand out as a better choice?? If not buy a whole better expensive bike, maybe down the line I can modify one of these a bit to improve it? Also, I am kind of small, at 5 7, but I don't mind riding something that's a little big, I often have it seems.

Anyway, through e-mail correspondance, both sellers will part with them for $100. Personally I don't know if thats high, a good deal, or what, but they will not go any lower.

this is schwinn cimarron, it looks okay I guess
View attachment 876

This one, I just think the way it looks is really sharp Genesys GX7
View attachment 877

Attachments

• cimarron.jpg
    cimarron.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
  • gx7.jpg
    gx7.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 4
I vote for the brown one. I have no patience for non-functional (toy) suspension forks on bikes intended for adults. Or seatposts.

Hmm, I can only give my opinion when I can get on the saddle. For me, the feel is the most important in a bike. I had already posted in another thread about a bike that is shaky which makes me feel like doing a balancing act. I am not also at home with a saddle that is too high, that means the bike is not fitted to my built. And what I want with the pedals is the feel that it is magnetized to my feet, not so light but not hard.

thanks for replies, I went with the brown one.....I suspected the "suspension" thing on the schwinn bike was something to avoid, but didn't really know.

Actually I have to say the brown one is pretty big, I mean surprisingly so, but its aluminum frame, and rides pretty good. I lowered the seat and handle bars and it works out good.

comfortable seat for sure and those tires are just able to ride over sand patches and things with ease. really a perfect candidate for putting one of those gas engine kits on it.