I am ironman

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dr. Steven Walk, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. See subject. Are you impressed?

    Tags:

  2. Billx

    Billx Guest

    I have a three inch strip of iron holding my right radius together from a sports injury last year.
    Does that qualify me as an "iron" man ;-) ?

    Dr. Steven Walker wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >See subject. Are you impressed?

  3. "BillX" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    d02.news.aol.com:

    > I have a three inch strip of iron holding my right radius together from a sports injury last year.
    > Does that qualify me as an "iron" man ;-) ?
    >
    > Dr. Steven Walker wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >>See subject. Are you impressed?

    They don't use iron.

  4. Ro

    Ro Guest

    Irony man maybe, with a bit more sophistication. Thanks for the helpful reply to my earlier post.

    Conan.

    "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > See subject. Are you impressed?

  5. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]aol.com>, "BillX" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Dr. Steven Walker wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    > >See subject. Are you impressed?
    >
    > I have a three inch strip of iron holding my right radius together from a sports injury last year.
    > Does that qualify me as an "iron" man ;-) ?

    I press all of my own shirts, so I guess I iron, man.

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  6. That may be so, but I am ironman.

    news:<[email protected]>...