I am new here,

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Hey, many guys powder "the boys downstairs" too! (or so I've read.....
> <lol>)

Well my boys are FULLY grown but in the summer they like a nice dose of
talcum powder too...

My boys may be a bit "forward" at times but they are *always* squeeky
clean...

;--p

--
Best
Greg

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "aem" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > pskov_recipe wrote:
> > > I am new here, My name is Natalia.
> > >
> > > This weekend I am going to make Chinese Beef Brisket,
> > > thank you for the recipe. I love to cook.
> > > I have a camera and love to take photos.
> > > http://recipe.atspace.com/second.htm

> > This is the recipe that was published in the L.A. Times (and maybe
> > Chicago Tribune) in thise week's food section. Also referred to in an
> > earlier rfc post. Is "Natalia" pretending otherwise? -aem

> "Interesting" website that has links to all kinds of stuff including
> software for "unlimited autoresponding", whatever that is . She
> posted a recipe for lemon curd to r.f.preserving a few days ago.

"Natalia" I'd bet is some kind of spammer/troll...no doubt next she'll be
offering "home stay accomodation" and "guide services" in Kiev (or Pskov or
wherever) by "young English - speaking lady"...

Wasn't the lemon curd thang from a whiles back? For some reason that seems
to ring a bell...

--
Best
Greg

> >> Thread drift... Gotta love it! ;-D

> > I love "Thread drift" and I'm serious ;)

Dragon Riders of Pern to the rescue! Oh, wrong newsgroup, I suppose.

-P.

Peter Huebner wrote on 01 Feb 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Dragon Riders of Pern to the rescue! Oh, wrong newsgroup, I suppose.

I haven't read that one...is it new? Is it written by her son?

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.

> > Dragon Riders of Pern to the rescue! Oh, wrong newsgroup, I suppose.
> >

> I haven't read that one...is it new? Is it written by her son?

No, sorry, not the title of a new book. I was using it as a generic expression,
what with the drifts of thread that were being reported :)

-P.

Peter Huebner <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I love "Thread drift" and I'm serious ;)

> Dragon Riders of Pern to the rescue! Oh, wrong newsgroup, I suppose.
>
> -P.

Just go "between". ;-)
--
Om.