I am no religious but I believe...

F

Francispoon

I patronized strip joints more than I went to church in my past years. On that base, I could hardly
be said to be religious at all....but I do believe there is a higher power in control. However you
call it, it is there.

A few months ago, my blood pressure was out of control. None of my doctors(7) had a clue as to what
it was going on until Dr.Chung, a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, pointed out what was wrong. He
did that the day after I had prayed to the Lord in all sincerity.

I am struggling in my current crisis of a tinnitus. But I think I have found the cause of it lately.
What I have to do next is not just to have my blood pressure under control but have it controlled
using a certain kind of drug, namely, vascular dilator. A diurectics, for example, which could be
very effective in controlling my bp, is not going to do it as it does not do so by dilating blood
vessels. I got a clue to this only after another sincere prayer in the name of Jesus Christ and Dr.
Chung came along with some ideas.

Years ago, it was as hard for me to pray sincerely as it was for me to say "I love you" to a woman.
Now, I am able to do it comfortably.

I am no religious person by any ordinary stickyard but I believe...

FP

[email protected] (francispoon) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I patronized strip joints more than I went to church in my past years. On that base, I could
> hardly be said to be religious at all....but I do believe there is a higher power in control.
> However you call it, it is there.
>
> A few months ago, my blood pressure was out of control. None of my doctors(7) had a clue as to
> what it was going on until Dr.Chung, a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, pointed out what was
> wrong. He did that the day after I had prayed to the Lord in all sincerity.
>
> I am struggling in my current crisis of a tinnitus. But I think I have found the cause of it
> lately. What I have to do next is not just to have my blood pressure under control but have it
> controlled using a certain kind of drug, namely, vascular dilator. A diurectics, for example,
> which could be very effective in controlling my bp, is not going to do it as it does not do so by
> dilating blood vessels. I got a clue to this only after another sincere prayer in the name of
> Jesus Christ and Dr. Chung came along with some ideas.
>
> Years ago, it was as hard for me to pray sincerely as it was for me to say "I love you" to a
> woman. Now, I am able to do it comfortably.
>
> I am no religious person by any ordinary stickyard but I believe...
>
> FP

Good for you, Francis.

Believe in Him and He will save you.

This *is* the "good news" of Jesus Christ.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

--
Who is the humblest person in the universe?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147