i am starting to think you can t win without help

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by karlwithak, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. karlwithak

    karlwithak Guest

    I dont know about other areas but I have heard so much about locals
    using shit this year it is freaky.

    If you feel the need to do it to win a $3000. crit then what do you
    think going on at the top.

    I love the sport but this is crazy

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (karlwithak) writes:

    > I dont know about other areas but I have heard so much about locals
    > using shit this year it is freaky.
    >

    > If you feel the need to do it to win a $3000. crit then what do you
    > think going on at the top.

    A 3,000 Dollar Local Crit?

    Where, Where?

    :) :)

    --
    le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
    Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/

  3. karlwithak wrote:

    > I dont know about other areas but I have heard so much about locals
    > using shit this year it is freaky.
    >

    > If you feel the need to do it to win a $3000. crit then what do you
    > think going on at the top.
    >
    > I love the sport but this is crazy

    Heh. Shooting the proverbial with the locals over the weekend (waiting
    for the RR to get called off), we discussed our local boy's performance
    at the Olympics.

    General consensus was that he was expected to lose 3 minutes in the
    Olympic TT, but not the actual 5+ minutes that he did lose. "Must be
    drugs", someone suggested....sage heads nodded..."Must be".

    How wrong we were. It WAS just what was shakin' in the bloodstream
    after all.