I haven't posted anything in a good while but still I have over 10,000 posts, some even somewhat coherent. Just swinging by to declare that I am still alive. I was snooping around the internet today and came across a forum that revealed to me that Campybob had passed away January 2023. I had no idea since he had not been active on this forum for a good while. I knew he took losing his wife very hard but I guess the loss got the best of him.
Anyway he was a great contributor to this forum and for what it's worth I thought if anyone remembered me I would declare myself safe from loss of breathing and how about Cavendish a record that may stand for eternity.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
I am still above ground
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 3 July 2024
- Last activity
- 3 July 2024
- Original author
- jhuskey
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 295
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Wow i did not know about campybob, that's a shame. He used to fire up a bit on here.
How good was Cavs stage 5 win. eddy merckx will no doubt announce he is coming out of retirement 🤣
I do agree, we won't see anyone else break this record. Cav could win another stage or two, the old boy if flying.
Rnk Rider Team UCI Pnt Time [RIGHT]1[/RIGHT] CAVENDISH Mark Astana Qazaqstan Team [RIGHT]210[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]100[/RIGHT] 10″ [RIGHT]4:08:46[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]2[/RIGHT] PHILIPSEN Jasper Alpecin - Deceuninck [RIGHT]150[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]70[/RIGHT] 6″ ,, [RIGHT]3[/RIGHT] KRISTOFF Alexander Uno-X Mobility [RIGHT]110[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]50[/RIGHT] 4″ ,, [RIGHT]4[/RIGHT] DE LIE Arnaud Lotto Dstny [RIGHT]90[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]40[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]5[/RIGHT] JAKOBSEN Fabio Team dsm-firmenich PostNL [RIGHT]70[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]32[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]6[/RIGHT] ACKERMANN Pascal Israel - Premier Tech [RIGHT]55[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]26[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]7[/RIGHT] DÉMARE Arnaud Arkéa - B&B Hotels [RIGHT]45[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]22[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]8[/RIGHT] THIJSSEN Gerben Intermarché - Wanty [RIGHT]40[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]18[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]9[/RIGHT] GIRMAY Biniam Intermarché - Wanty [RIGHT]35[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]14[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]10[/RIGHT] VAN DEN BERG Marijn EF Education - EasyPost [RIGHT]30[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]10[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]11[/RIGHT] GAVIRIA Fernando Movistar Team [RIGHT]25[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]8[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]12[/RIGHT] GROENEWEGEN Dylan Team Jayco AlUla [RIGHT]20[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]6[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]13[/RIGHT] COQUARD Bryan Cofidis [RIGHT]15[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]4[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]14[/RIGHT] TURGIS Anthony TotalEnergies [RIGHT]10[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]2[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]15[/RIGHT] BENNETT Sam Decathlon AG2R La Mondiale Team [RIGHT]5[/RIGHT] [RIGHT]1[/RIGHT] ,, [RIGHT]16[/RIGHT] BISSEGGER Stefan EF Education - EasyPost ,, [RIGHT]17[/RIGHT] BEULLENS Cedric Lotto Dstny ,, [RIGHT]18[/RIGHT] TEUNISSEN Mike Intermarché - Wanty ,, [RIGHT]19[/RIGHT] GIBBONS Ryan Lidl - Trek ,, [RIGHT]20[/RIGHT] ZINGLE Axel Cofidis ,, [RIGHT]21[/RIGHT] RENARD Alexis Cofidis ,, [RIGHT]22[/RIGHT] BOIVIN Guillaume Israel - Premier Tech ,, [RIGHT]23[/RIGHT] DUJARDIN Sandy TotalEnergies ,, [RIGHT]24[/RIGHT] MCLAY Daniel Arkéa - B&B Hotels ,, [RIGHT]25[/RIGHT] BOL Cees Astana Qazaqstan Team ,, [RIGHT]26[/RIGHT] FORMOLO Davide Movistar Team ,, [RIGHT]27[/RIGHT] STUYVEN Jasper Lidl - Trek ,, [RIGHT]28[/RIGHT] GEE Derek Israel - Premier Tech ,, [RIGHT]29[/RIGHT] LAZKANO Oier Movistar Team ,, [RIGHT]30[/RIGHT] POLITT Nils UAE Team Emirates ,, -
I figure maybe Hinault maybe has a comeback. He is only 69. He could tie it up quickly.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.