I AM TBR!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TBR lives!, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. TBR lives!

    TBR lives! Guest

    I have reformed my ways, and I have now become a good netizen. no more
    taunts, insults, or fake info.
    TBR

    Tags:

  2. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "TBR lives!" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I have reformed my ways, and I have now become a good netizen. no more
    > taunts, insults, or fake info.

    And the USA does not have deficit spending, the "leave no child behind"
    program is fully funded and Heidi Fleiss managed a convent not a bevy of
    hookers.

    -DF

  3. He's trying to capitalize on my former glory. Doug, will I see you at
    Chicago?

    Bill

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:18:41 GMT, "Doug Freese" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"TBR lives!" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>I have reformed my ways, and I have now become a good netizen. no more
    >> taunts, insults, or fake info.

    >And the USA does not have deficit spending, the "leave no child behind"
    >program is fully funded and Heidi Fleiss managed a convent not a bevy of
    >hookers.
    >
    >-DF

  4. TBR lives!

    TBR lives! Guest

    "Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "TBR lives!" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I have reformed my ways, and I have now become a good netizen. no more
    > > taunts, insults, or fake info.

    > And the USA does not have deficit spending, the "leave no child behind"
    > program is fully funded and Heidi Fleiss managed a convent not a bevy of
    > hookers.

    Really? I must've slept through that.

  5. << Fleiss managed a convent not a bevy of
    > hookers. >>

    No, alas, that's a bevy of quail
    In flight, as owls
    Hoot...
    Trust me,
    I know the show.
    Hail! L'escargot, snails,
    Served m[omen]tarily...

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  6. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Brilliant One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > << Fleiss managed a convent not a bevy of
    >> hookers. >>

    > No, alas, that's a bevy of quail

    Note the first definition of bevy. The real question - are girls
    hookers or hookers girls.....;)
    1 : a large group or collection <a bevy of girls>
    2 : a group of animals and especially quail together

  7. TBR lives!

    TBR lives! Guest

    "Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Note the first definition of bevy. The real question - are girls
    > hookers or hookers girls.....;)

    In your case? Transvestites.

    > 2 : a group of animals and especially quail together

    Keep your beastiality posts to alt.perverted.org