I AM TOPGUN ON RBR

> I am TOPGUN on RBR.

Wow, what an achievement. Do you want a medal ?

MagillaGorilla wrote:

> I am TOPGUN on RBR.

That is very funny.

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> I am TOPGUN on RBR.

Aside from the small amount of Tyler ***** on your chin you're money.
-DA74

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> I am TOPGUN on RBR.

The most dumberer of all us dumbasses.

DA74 wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
> > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

> Aside from the small amount of Tyler ***** on your chin you're money.
> -DA74

YOU.....you can be my wingman anyday.

And if Tyler walks, all you other people in here are gonna be my prison
***** for years to come...Lafferty is already on the lamb because he
doesn't want to make it look obvious that he's left the scene in the
event Tyler is acquitted. I know his little front.

Wiping Haven-juice off monkey chin,

Magilla

> Bill C wrote:
> Declaring yourself the #1 jackass on RBR is like making yourself a
> blue ribbon for figuring out how to jack-off. -
> Bill C

How is this retort not a "troll" according to you rbr jagoffs? Because
this fatty uses his real name?
-DA74

Figures a stupid idiot like Kyle would thank and admire a hateful bigot.

Real people ride their bikes. Morons and wastes like you DA74 talk ****
and cannot back any of it up. Late...

-Ken

****
> and cannot back any of it up. Late...
>
> -Ken

Shut your papai hole...See, you're getting me upset and making me
stutter.
-DDDA74

"k.papai" wrote:

> Real people ride their bikes. Morons and wastes like you DA74 talk ****
> and cannot back any of it up. Late...
>
> -Ken

Dude,

DA74 is pro. You're embarrassing yourself.

Magilla

k.papai wrote:
> Figures a stupid idiot like Kyle would thank and admire a hateful bigot.

There's nothing hateful about the shocker. It's an intimate expression
of love.

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dude,
>
> DA74 is pro.
>
> Magilla

Damn, I get back after a few days away, and nobody posted a "and so's
yer mom"? RBR really is disappointing lately (heh)...

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Dude,
> >
> > DA74 is pro.
> >
> > Magilla
> >

> Damn, I get back after a few days away, and nobody posted a "and

so's
> yer mom"? RBR really is disappointing lately (heh)...
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Butter is love.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Looks like Magilla and friends are doing a pretty good job of killing
things off. Gives them at least one thing they can take pride in.
Bill C