I AM TOPGUN ON RBR

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MagillaGorilla, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Jim Phelps

    Jim Phelps Guest

    > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

    Wow, what an achievement. Do you want a medal ?

  2. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    MagillaGorilla wrote:

    > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

    That is very funny.

  3. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    MagillaGorilla wrote:
    > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

    Aside from the small amount of Tyler spunk on your chin you're money.
    -DA74

  4. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    MagillaGorilla wrote:
    > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

    The most dumberer of all us dumbasses.

  5. DA74 wrote:

    > MagillaGorilla wrote:
    > > I am TOPGUN on RBR.

    > Aside from the small amount of Tyler spunk on your chin you're money.
    > -DA74

    YOU.....you can be my wingman anyday.

    And if Tyler walks, all you other people in here are gonna be my prison
    bitch for years to come...Lafferty is already on the lamb because he
    doesn't want to make it look obvious that he's left the scene in the
    event Tyler is acquitted. I know his little front.

    Wiping Haven-juice off monkey chin,

    Magilla

  6. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

  7. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

  8. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

  9. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    > Bill C wrote:
    > Declaring yourself the #1 jackass on RBR is like making yourself a
    > blue ribbon for figuring out how to jack-off. -
    > Bill C

    How is this retort not a "troll" according to you rbr jagoffs? Because
    this fatty uses his real name?
    -DA74

  10. k.papai

    k.papai Guest

    Figures a stupid idiot like Kyle would thank and admire a hateful bigot.

  11. k.papai

    k.papai Guest

    Real people ride their bikes. Morons and wastes like you DA74 talk shit
    and cannot back any of it up. Late...

    -Ken

  12. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    k.papai wrote:
    > Real people ride their bikes. Morons and wastes like you DA74 talk

    shit
    > and cannot back any of it up. Late...
    >
    > -Ken

    Shut your papai hole...See, you're getting me upset and making me
    stutter.
    -DDDA74

  13. "k.papai" wrote:

    > Real people ride their bikes. Morons and wastes like you DA74 talk shit
    > and cannot back any of it up. Late...
    >
    > -Ken

    Dude,

    DA74 is pro. You're embarrassing yourself.

    Magilla

  14. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    k.papai wrote:
    > Figures a stupid idiot like Kyle would thank and admire a hateful bigot.

    There's nothing hateful about the shocker. It's an intimate expression
    of love.

  15. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Dude,
    >
    > DA74 is pro.
    >
    > Magilla

    Damn, I get back after a few days away, and nobody posted a "and so's
    yer mom"? RBR really is disappointing lately (heh)...

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  16. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:
    > In article <424394D0.7[email protected]>,
    > MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Dude,
    > >
    > > DA74 is pro.
    > >
    > > Magilla
    > >

    > Damn, I get back after a few days away, and nobody posted a "and

    so's
    > yer mom"? RBR really is disappointing lately (heh)...
    >
    > --
    > tanx,
    > Howard
    >
    > Butter is love.
    >
    > remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

    Looks like Magilla and friends are doing a pretty good job of killing
    things off. Gives them at least one thing they can take pride in.
    Bill C